Thread: jake

jake

aren't you the classic coke ad! soooooo high energy! congratulations to the dotd!!!

dear jake, i loved the last photo on your wweb site. it's so clearly.."what are you doing?" and you love coke(bottles) too! so cute!
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

CONGRATULATIONS JAKE!

So your a coke loving pup hu Jake? That's too funny!

It's so sweet that you like to help work on the car, wish mine would help their daddy (I'm sure he could use it sometimes).

You sound like a totally awesome dog and I hope you have many, many more years together with your family.

Maybe you'll be lucky enough today to go for a little walkie today and take a little dip in the stream. I sure hope so! Congrats again to our very cute "DOG OF THE DAY!"

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Jake Jake Jake,, arent you just too much!!!!! You are most definately the lil monster doggie,, in every good way possible that is.... Its little wonder you made DOTD,, youre just too cute for words!!!
    congrats!!!!!

Jake

You are so handsome and full of life. I bet you are great to have around. It sounds like there is never a dull moment. I would love to have you for my own. Glad you made DOTD. Have a long and wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Jake, you remind me of my former dog Tyro--she would carefully chew off tags from clothes, toys, mattresses, pillows, and everything else, never harming the item itself and leaving the tag neatly next to it, but then would lose interest in it. You have really brightened my day!

Jake, you are soooooo adorable I could just reach through my monitor and squeeze you!

What a good boy you are to help out with Daddy's car. I love the close-up of you on the couch...you look so sweet and innocent. ;-)

Jake, I hope you have the best of days, with lots of coke bottles to open!

Congratulations you cutie pie terrier boy!

Hi cutie Jake! What a priceless pic Coke or paper towels or the Brooklyn Bridge, you could sell me anything, adorable Jake And of course you're not slowing down one bit...after all, you're a JRT! Hard to resist that joyfulness and infectuous zest for life so characterisitic of your fabulous breed! I can't wait to explore your website and check out some of your other Terrier-terror advenutes Jake, your family is truly blessed to have such a devoted, loving furkid to brighten their lives and I hope that many, many more happy years of happy times lay ahead! Congratulations to you adorable Jake, our terrific Terrier Dog of the Day! Enjoy your day on center stage, sweetheart! Hugs, kisses and happy tail wags to you Jake from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

AWww Jakey boy, what a handsome man you are, and so spunky just like a JRT should be! Jake RULES!
    Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

Jake you are so cute. What a personality you have! Congratulations on being dog of the day .