Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who are you?

I'm Tina (same as my username) I am 23 years old from Union West Virginia. I have been married to my wonderful husband Rob for almost 5 years. We are parents to two wonderful daughters Kaitlynn she is 4 years old and Maegan is 8 months old. I am a stay at home mom to both, and my husband is a welder.

We are owned by 2 dogs, 5 cats, 1 bird, 1 rabbit and 3 fish.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Hi

Still new here. I am Tictic. 29 years old. Married for 5 years. Hubby and me are the proud parents of the furbabies on my signature. I was a med student before. I run a home-based business with my hubby. I love arts, video games and music.
    Vegeta5, Tictic, Pee-chan, Selphie and Kenshin

"In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats." ~ English Proverbs

I'm Laura, 23 years old and I live in Az. I live alone with my two kitties Tibby and Corkscrew and have a rat that lives at my girlfriends house. Right now I work for a pet sitting agency, and I'm looking to find another job since I'm not in school anymore.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

My name is Lindsey. I'm 20 years old and live in Everett, WA (about 20 minutes north of Seattle). I'm not married, but have been seeing my boyfriend, Justin, for 5 months now. I've been at my job for 5 years doing catalog fulfillment and inventory control (in the process of looking for a new job ). I'm owned by one dog, my sweet Ruby, and 5 fish

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

I'm Tiffany and I am 14 this year, will be 15 next March. I'm going to gr.9 in September...I hate school and I can't wait until I'm older and get a job at a vet clinic and own a few cats and a dog.

Right now I am living with my parents and my sister who goes to university, and of course my 2 year old Himmy Blueberry in a city about 5 minutes from Toronto

Oh yeah, and I'm single LOL....I also have a few obsessions with some guys in particular haha.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I'm known to most people as ML, I'm 12 I'll be 13 on December 31, I live in Northeast Ohio, but I'll be moving to Denver, Colorado this Fall, I Love Country Music, I've been playing the Piano for 3 years and the Violin for about 4, I've been dancing since I was three and don't plan to stop , I want to be a Vet when I grown up, but I also want to go to Hairstylist School, I also have one Dog named Martog.
    Dogs!!!

Using multiple exclamation points is a sure sign of insanity!!!

my name is shayna, I am 16(17 in 4 months) I am a grade 12 student, living in Regina, sask. and just found out that apperently I am moving to bc(about an hour away from vancouver) next year, and my grandparents are moving there too so we will be closer to family. I am owned by a big load of furrys, but if you only count MY pets and not my moms included then I have 6 guinea pigs, 2 dogs, 1 rabbit, 5 gerbils, and a fish. the other 5 piggies, 3 dogs, and tank of fish belong to my mom. I compete in flyball, and agility, plus I also play frisbee with both my gals
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

My name is Cori, and I'm 19 yrs. old.. I live in Texas in a house with my mom, my dad, 4 dogs, 3 cats, and some guppies.

The dogs are Molly (3 yo. jack russell/chihuahua mix), Felony (5 mo. pit bull mix), Annie (1 yo. dachshund/pug mix), Bailee ( 7 mo. dachshund/pug mix).
    The cats are Lily, Lucy & Angel, all are tabbies. Molly & the cats belong to my mom.

I love country music!!! I also enjoy taking pictures of my critters, going to the park with my dogs, reading, writing, drawing, swimming, spending time with my 10 mo. niece named Eden, and lots more.

Originally posted by popcornbird
    I'm 18, female, single, and live with my mom, dad, older brother, and adorable little tiels. I'll be starting college this September. Oh, how time flies. I can still remember my first day of kindergarten.
    Oh my gosh... lmao I thought you were my age, like 15... lmao Shows how much I know!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

bump

Thank you Wolfie!

Originally posted by Doggirl
    I want to be a Vet when I grown up, but I also want to go to Hairstylist School.
    Maybe you should be a groomer.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Hello, everyone. I'm Kari, and, I'll be 28 in September. I was born in Springfield, Illinois, but, call Columbia, South Carolina my home. I lived in Germany for seven years, Washington for 2, Virginia for almost 1, and, have resided in Texas since 1998. I have a 7-month-old yellow labrador retriever named Finn, a dwarf hamster named Houdini Jingles and a hairless rat named Luli. I was married at almost 18, and, was married for almost five years. Just chilling and enjoying the single life now, although I do have an astronomical crush on a coworker, but, who knows how I'll feel next week! It's cool to read about everyone! Thanks for starting this thread, Tonya!

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

what a fun thread!
    i'm Shannon, i'm 15 years old less than two weeks (but i already had my birthday party so i guess i'm kinda 15 already?) i'm going in to 9th grade next year. i'm learning to drive in about a month (yayyyy!!!) I have one rabbit named Cadbury, and two fish who technically have names but i don't really call them by them. i live in Edmonds, WA, about 10-15 minutes north of seattle, (or 2 hours, depending on what time of the day you go) and i'm only living here long enough to finish highschool and then i'm off to college and vetdome.

I am female, and single, because my ex is a dumb ***.
    I have a siberian husky named Tikeya she is my life, I love her with more then I can even say ... I have blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair. I dy it because I hate it.. lol my hair is streight most of the time when it isnt knotted lol. I dont have any freckles. and I am turning 18 in September.
    I want to become a dog groomer, but I am still waiting for my college application. I have two little brothers, and I live with my parents.
    I work at a petstore lol. figures.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Aloha! I think most people know who I am by now, but for the benefit of those who don't.....

I'm JC, I just turned 25. Right now, I live in Arizona, but am a certified world traveler! I've spent most of my life overseas and have lived in countries like Indonesia, Tunisia, Sri Lanka and Thailand. I'm in a very loving, commited relationship with a wonderful woman. We're working on having a ceremony sometime either later this year, or early next year. I've no kids as of yet, but those will come later too! I rent my apartment from 52 Paws; 4 dogs, 7 cats and 2 ferrets.
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant