Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who are you?

Who are you?

Sometimes I forget how old people are, rather if they are male or female, married, single, etc...

I thought it'd be nice if we all post a little about who we are.

Thank you Wolfie!

I'm Tonya...I am 26 years old and married. I have a 7 year old son, Jaden and a baby on the way. I live in California. I'm in construction for the phone company, my husband is an electronics controller for a corn plant. I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, and 3 snakes.

Thank you Wolfie!

neat idea!

I'm Amber, i'm 14 years old, i live in St.Marys, Ohio. I'm a 8th grade student, and I have 2 dogs, and 2 rodents. I'm single, lol and I enjoy being with my family & friends, and definatly my dogs.

I'm Ashley but I also go by AJ (middle name is Janice) as well as just Ash. I'm 16 years old, grade 12, live in Vancouver, British Columbia. Just two dogs and a cone (biscuit) here.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I'm Julie. I'm 14 years old; I'll be 15 in October, and I'm going into 10th grade. I live in California. I live with my mom, dad, sister, and many pets who I love more than anything. I'm single, and hope to become a Veterinarian when I'm older, or at least go into a field that is animal related.
    Last edited by GoldenRetrLuver; 07-25-2004 at 12:18 PM.

I'm Maria, also an 8th grade student. I live in a small town of 360 people or so in Saskatchewan. I love it (usually) I love country music, but I also really like other kinds (rock,classical,instrumental,oldies, basically everything)

I have a wonderful dog named Major who is a yellow lab cross.

Oh, and I also have a really unhealthy (I've been told, what do they know? )obsession of Orlando Bloom!

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

I am 15 going into the 10th grade....I have three dogs,2 horses,and 1 brahman show heifer.... I live in a very small town...and love animals I hope to become a vet or a ag teacher or a equine specealist.... oh and I am a ffa member officer in my chapter and going to run for district
    Originally posted by MariaM

Oh, and I also have a really unhealthy (I've been told, what do they know? )obsession of Orlando Bloom!

I can't tell you haow many time I have been told this! matter of fact my mom told me this today
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

I'm Rachel and I'm 19. I will be 20 in September. I live in North Olmsted, Ohio.. population, 10,000 something? LOL

I am majoring in graphic design. I hope to be involved with the country music industry in Nashville, Tennessee after I graduate from college in 3 years. I met a guy online, but I am single..

I have two dogs, Anna and Rosie!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I'm 18, female, single, and live with my mom, dad, older brother, and adorable little tiels. I'll be starting college this September. Oh, how time flies. I can still remember my first day of kindergarten.

I have been here a while now,so I think everyone knows who I am, but for the newbies, I am my user name Carole,I am forty something, From New Zealand, born in Scotland , raised in Aotearoa, I am married to Steve, have two children,Scott 22 and Melissa 12, my furbabies are in my sig Ash and Lexie.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I'm Kari, I'm 22 and have been married for 4 years to Justin (yes, thats right, I got married at 18). Justin and I currently have no children, but hope to within the next year.
    I live in St. Cloud, Florida, where I am manager of a small and wonderful boarding facility. I love my job to no end and can't imagine myself anywhere else.
    I have 3 dogs, 7 cats, 7 birds, 1 bunny, 3 mice, 3 chinchillas, 1 prairie dog, 6 snakes, 1 iguana, 3 tortoises, and fish.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

david p

Like Carole said, most of the people that have been here awhile know me, but for the benefit of the new members here goes. My user name is david p. my real name is David Pizzica. I am one of the older (in age) members here(56). I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I am a batchelor and live by myself with Nikki, a 3 y.o. tuxedo kitty, and Daisy, a 15 m.o. tortie kitty. I would like to officially welcome all of he new members to PT!

I'm Kim, I am married with three teens. I live in Reading Pennsylvania.

I also just wanted to issue a warning to our younger people: Please be careful about the information you give out! Its ok to know your name (first name only) and age, but you should stop there because people are strange today and if they know the exact town, or school, etc they might try to find you. I worry that something might happen to any of our younger PTers. you are all great kids with loving hearts - I'd hate for anything to happen at all.

I am Corinna I live in Montana near Glacier park . Iam 40 something been married for 25 years to Tim .Have a newly married 22yr old daughter and a 20 year old son. Merlin the sofa spud (springer 7yr) Lady (newfy 3Yr) Winky (14yr tuxy) Ebony(3yr black long hair) and Moose( 4Yr part maine coon) share our home . And not to forget Wee One a 14 year old drawf/jersey woolsey bunny.
    The bun and Merlin are mine . Lady is hubbys 2blk kitties are sons (grandkitties) Moose was my daughters now mine .

I'm Michelle, 27 years old. Married for 1 year, reside in West Milford NJ. Owned by 4 kitties, Neko, Cookie, Pumpkin and Tama. I run a chiropractic and wellness center.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever