Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday, Catcrazylady!

Happy Birthday, Catcrazylady!

Happy Birthday, Catcrazylady!

I wish you the best Birthday ever, and many more to come! Sweet Magoo and your other kitties will do all they can to celebrate with you, I’m sure. Have fun, cake and all your favourite things!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

CCL,

You little stinker, you!!!!! You never TOLD me while we were talking on the phone that the picnic was for your birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I've got surprize for you. The story is done. Some things MAY have to be moved around a bit. Let me know when you're ready and I'll e-mail it to you for your input.

Hope you have a wonderful day. You certainly deserve it!!!

((((hugs))))

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Happy Birthday Catcrazylady! I hope you have the best birthday you ever had!

Thank You Popcornbird for the wonderful siggy!

On my honor I will try to serve dogs in my country, to help dogs at all times, and to live by the Dog Scout Law.
    I will do my best to be honest and fair to dogs, friendly and helpful to dogs, considerate and caring to dogs, courageouss and strong to dogs, responsible for what I say and do to dogs, and to respect myself and other dogs, respect authority, use resources wisely, make the world a better place, and be a sister to every Dog Scout.
    -Dog Scouts

Happy Birthday CCL!!!!

I hope you have a great one!

PS: Can't wait to see what the kitties bought you!

Hope your having a wonderful day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Happy Birthday CCL! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day, and hope the cats made your day extra special!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Happy Birthday Lisa!!
    I hope your reunion was lots of fun and that you had a great birthday with family!! Those kitties better have behaved and hubby better have spoiled you Hopefully, no more ouchies and you are all doing well. Tomorrow - on the REAL day - hope you get spoiled and take it easy We love you!!

Happy Birthday!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Happy Birthday!

Thank you Wolfie!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

HAPPY HAPPY!!!

Have a great one for all of us! We want to see pictures of Magoo and all with party hats on!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

your day!

Well happy 25th birthday! Big quarter of a century year old!! I remember the big 25; never knew I'd have all these cats! You've got a good running start at such a young age!! You look good and I hope your special day was more than good! Party hats on everyone! We think you are the best!
    pixie

Happy Birthday Lisa!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!

From Decker with Love

.............................HAPPY BIRTHDAY CCL...............................

I hope your day was filled with love and laughter.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

AWWWWWWWWWE You guys!!! I'm never over here in General! I do wander over and check out some of the posts but I barely have time to keep up with the cat side and since there are ten lovley furry kitties sharing my home that is where I spend most of my time. I really was just doing my glance through to see what all of you great PT folk were up to and I saw this!

How very wonderful and I thank you all so much!!! I would like to especially thank Leslie for the remark about being 25!!! DON'T I WISH!!! It's a nice thought anyway! Just so no one has to wonder I will be ...oops... it's 6 minutes after midnight soooo I am now 42. YUK! 25 sounded so much better!

Thank you all so much. Donna I think one of the best birthday gifts I could get is a copy of the story you wrote about Magoo!! I am dying to read it!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

hope it is one of your very "most wonderful" birthdays!!!