Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Puppy

Really? Huh, that would be neat to see!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

he didn't have him for very long though, because he kept nipping everyones heels and he was 8 when he got him from the shelter so my uncle had to give him away because he didn't trust anyone well enough to get properly trained! I don't know if that's entirely true but that's what my uncle said! and since he got him from the shelter who knows if he was purebred or not, thats just what they told us!

Originally posted by YellowLabLover
    Psssttt....just wanted to let you know that I am on to you, I know you are Snickerslove under a new name, when you have the same birthdays listed under both profiles it's easy to figure out.
    ??? Who is Snickerslove???

I've never seen a border collie with such short hair and terrier appearance. And besides, it's not her dog anyhow, so who cares!
    It's my dog.

yellowlablover you do know that BCs come in smooth coats dont you? they range but very short to very very long, their ears vary is size, shape, and are carried anywhere from totally flopped to totally pricked, their face vary in shape, and their muzzle very in length from rather short to very long, from blunt to pointed... you get the picture.

one question, how does having the same birthday make 2 people that same person? lol I share my birthday with a guy in my class, guess were the same person
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Rat terrier
    http://www.zipcon.net/~ziggens/Puppies/Rosie2.jpg[/IMG]

that dog doesn't look like a Rat terrier at all.

and snickersloves birth year is the same as hers, the date is different!
    Last edited by Toller 42; 07-26-2004 at 12:59 PM.

Toller, my dad's friend Craig has a rat terrier that looks exactly like the dog in the other picture, except a wee bit smaller.

Cali, you have not been around the boards much lately I take it, if you were you would understand and know that this is a pile of rubish. Pet Talk is being invaded by a lot of trolls (mainly same person under different names).

I'm not going to explain about it anymore, it's annoying.

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Oh, I wasn't arguing about it I just thought most Rat terriers didn't look like that.

Oh, yeah, I know!! I just thought I would explain, that's why I said that dog reminded me of a rat terrier, because it looks a lot like Roo. I wish I had pictures, he's such a little ham!!!

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

Psssttt....just wanted to let you know that I am on to you, I know you are Snickerslove under a new name, when you have the same birthdays listed under both profiles it's easy to figure out.
    so am I...I'm not buying this one