Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A troll Story

A troll Story

Once upon a time, or maybe it was twice or three times. One can never be sure of anything these days. Anyway, once (or more) upon a time, there was a smattering of trolls. (A smattering is the scientific term for 3 or more trolls, like a pride of lions, gaggle of geese, etc) Now, in this troll smattering I'm sure there were adult trolls, but they were very rarely present. The troll larvae (babies), however, were abundant.

The troll smattering lived in a hole and had little or no contact with other species, or even other trolls. It was a sad situation. The troll adults paid the larvae little heed and pretty much allowed them to run rampant, causing Mischief. The larvae had very few social skills and were generally quite irksome.

One of the troll families had some significantly more irksome larvae than others. One of the larvae, his name was Bobo, was a professional Button Pusher. He made it a point to go up to anyone he came across and rile them up. the other species, like the faeries and the elves, would go to the other side of the street if they saw him coming. He wasn't very well liked, needless to say. He was generally a punk of a larvae. But he got his comuppance.

One day, Bobo was wandering around the swamps looking for people to irritate. Sitting under a tree, minding their own business, was a fleet of dragons. They were peaceful dragons, philosophers, so Bobo thought they were an easy target. He chuckled to himself as he approached the picnicing fleet.

"wassup u scaley freaks." said Bobo as he came upon the dragons.
    the dragons mearly glanced at Bobo with a look of disdane.
    "U should say hi back when someone say sumthing 2 U."
    One of the elder dragons decided to address the troll.
    "Why should we bother ourselves with you? You are naught but larvae. A pimple. A boil. A minor irritation. We shall do nothing but ignore you and maybe you will get the hint and go drown yourself in a puddle."
    But Bobo did not go away. He continued to dance around the dragons, poking them, smirking, using strange vocabulary that the dragons really didn't understand but passed it off as ignorant youth.

After an hour of Bobo pushing the dragons' buttons, the dragons finally had enough of Bobo's ignorant, juvenile antics and decided to take care of the problem themselves.

The elder dragon stood up, drawing herself to her full height and descended upon the larvae. In a puff of smoke, there was nothing left of Bobo but a tuft of fur.

The moral of the story..... well, I think it's pretty obvious, don't you?
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

That cracked me up!! Very creative. There seems to be a plague of trolls lately. Very annoying. And people keep giving them attention so they keep coming back for more. They're joining like crazy. Every time I go back to the main page, there's another new person. It's getting a bit ridiculous. And they're all from Florida.
    Last edited by dukedogsmom; 07-23-2004 at 03:05 PM.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

trolls

What I don't understand is seemingly intelligent people actually give them the time of day and reply. Wasted energy.
    Hopefully they (trolls) will slither back under the rocks they came from.
    Claudia

Great story!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

ROFLMAO!

What a wonderful bedtime story! Is the troll invasion a yearly event that coincides with summer vacation? I think it's high time they should all be ignored....they are getting under everyone's skin!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

heinz I applaud you for a very apt description of current events

Have you thought about writing kids books for a living lol! I'd buy them for my kids tehe.

I loved it!

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

great story

Thank You Popcornbird for the wonderful siggy!

On my honor I will try to serve dogs in my country, to help dogs at all times, and to live by the Dog Scout Law.
    I will do my best to be honest and fair to dogs, friendly and helpful to dogs, considerate and caring to dogs, courageouss and strong to dogs, responsible for what I say and do to dogs, and to respect myself and other dogs, respect authority, use resources wisely, make the world a better place, and be a sister to every Dog Scout.
    -Dog Scouts

Hehe great story! Sounds oddly familiar though...

I'm so sick of trolls.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Have you thought about writing kids books for a living lol!
    Yeah!! You could put that troll larvae's BUTT ugly picture (you know whose picture I'm talking about) on the front of the book and call it "No Mo Bobo"

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

see, I didn't see it!!

Yet it is so obvious now! And one of the lastest trolls, who has hurled some very gross insults about their insects death and their now 20 pregnant animals would like all of us to visit their website; for what reason, i dunno. The troll explanation is perfect! A troll wants all the attention on "Me, me, me!" And uses cruelty to get it! Well, another thanks for an enlightenment, I know long require duct tape on my hands to stop myself from responding! Thank you!
    pixie

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Re: see, I didn't see it!!

Originally posted by leslie flenner
    Yet it is so obvious now! And one of the lastest trolls, who has hurled some very gross insults about their insects death and their now 20 pregnant animals would like all of us to visit their website; for what reason, i dunno. The troll explanation is perfect! A troll wants all the attention on "Me, me, me!" And uses cruelty to get it! Well, another thanks for an enlightenment, I know long require duct tape on my hands to stop myself from responding! Thank you!
    The particular troll you are referring to who wants all to visit it's website, may possibly have a virus for all who visit it. One of the other posters noticed and alerted in the thread. WARNING...WARNING...GIVE THE TROLLS NO MORE DESIRED ATTENTION! (or I'll come duct tape your hands together)!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

The "ignore" feature also works quite well, as I am SOOOO tempted to respond and thus *feed* the little trolls myself I now have four little trolls on ignore and wonder if it is simply one troll??

and now i see why....

they would want others to see website, goes with the profile! "Me, me, me! Give ME attention!" It all makes sense now! don't need duct tape anymore! this story is my duct tape! Thanks again for this enlightenment!
    pixie

oy....

and yet there are still responses to these loosers! Keeping them on top of the posts for others to be dragged in. Hope these posts die soon and no more continued fueling of the fire!
    Claudia