Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need Help with baby names...

Need Help with baby names...

I am going to try not to kill you all with pregnancy talk, but I can use help with baby names.

I already have my girl name picked out but I need boy names. I like names that are ethnic and/or unique but not to wierd. My only boy names that I like so far are Red, Rocco, Dane, but Mike doesn't like them. I need ideas.

Thank you Wolfie!

for pets of human babies

Thank You Popcornbird for the wonderful siggy!

On my honor I will try to serve dogs in my country, to help dogs at all times, and to live by the Dog Scout Law.
    I will do my best to be honest and fair to dogs, friendly and helpful to dogs, considerate and caring to dogs, courageouss and strong to dogs, responsible for what I say and do to dogs, and to respect myself and other dogs, respect authority, use resources wisely, make the world a better place, and be a sister to every Dog Scout.
    -Dog Scouts

Human baby! But apparently, I'm partial to pet names for human babies. Everyname I mention someone says "No, that sounds like a dog's name." lol. I did have a dream last night that I gave birth to a cat though. haha.

Thank you Wolfie!

lol tonya! how about Garrett? i also think jared is a nice name, but that's too close to jaden. i love the name Sean too. but that's not that unusual

lol well let think ok maybe

Jeffery
    Samuel
    Devon
    Cameron
    Orlando
    Casper
    greg
    craig
    henry
    kenny
    micheal
    dylan
    robert
    phillip
    thomas

there's more if you want more suggestions

On my honor I will try to serve dogs in my country, to help dogs at all times, and to live by the Dog Scout Law.
    I will do my best to be honest and fair to dogs, friendly and helpful to dogs, considerate and caring to dogs, courageouss and strong to dogs, responsible for what I say and do to dogs, and to respect myself and other dogs, respect authority, use resources wisely, make the world a better place, and be a sister to every Dog Scout.
    -Dog Scouts

Oooh, Casper is going on my list...Except with my luck, my son will come out real pale.

I love the name Sean too, but that is my first love's name...I don't think Mike will like that.

Thank you Wolfie!

well let me think of more ummm

Algernon
    Armando
    Moses
    Hecotr
    Ezekiel
    Emmanuel
    Zachary

-Dog Scouts

Hmm don't know any unusual names, but will list some anyhow.

Cameron
    scott (he he)
    Leith
    Levi
    Ryan
    Brendan
    Tyler
    Damian
    Christian.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

geraldo
    jasper
    esteban
    nando
    Fernando
    quin
    shance
    RJ
    Angel

-Dog Scouts

did you choose a baby name?????

-Dog Scouts

Braden (Brady)
    Grady
    Garrett
    Gabriel
    Jasper
    Brett
    Riley
    Clark
    Ansel
    Aiden
    Ian
    Finnigan (Finn for short - cute!)

Ok, I couldn't really come up with different names but here are some "different" names;

Dallas
    Barret
    Landon
    Briar
    Thorne (TJ for short)
    Benji

Hehe, all these names are names of people that I know.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I wouldn't recommend naming him Rocco. My friend had a dog named Rocco and she said it meant dumb or something in Vietnamese. I like the name Red.
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~

Orlando

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

I like Cameron and Barret.