Thread: Fetch

Fetch

My silky terrier does tricks such as shake, speak, high five, sit, rollover, play dead... but running after a tennis ball he instead likes for me to chase him whereas I would like for him to bring the tennis ball back to me... I've tried a few things but nothing works...

my chihua brings back the ball and knows sit stay speak turn rollover and more

Thank You Popcornbird for the wonderful siggy!

On my honor I will try to serve dogs in my country, to help dogs at all times, and to live by the Dog Scout Law.
    I will do my best to be honest and fair to dogs, friendly and helpful to dogs, considerate and caring to dogs, courageouss and strong to dogs, responsible for what I say and do to dogs, and to respect myself and other dogs, respect authority, use resources wisely, make the world a better place, and be a sister to every Dog Scout.
    -Dog Scouts

my chihua brings back the ball and knows sit stay speak turn rollover and more
    I believe she is looking for advice on *how* to train her dog to fetch, not asking what yours does. Like we said, don't worry about your post count

I'm sorry, I have no advice however, as mine doesn't like bringing back anything but a stick (once or twice if at all)

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

My pup

My Golden Retriever is a ball fanatic, you cant get her away from her tennis ball. And she thinks every yellow tennis ball is hers.