Thread: Gizmo The froggie!!! :)

Gizmo The froggie!!! :)

All I can say about Gizmo, and his travels with you on his little heated seat in your car is...TOOO CUTE!!!!! I just got such a kick out of your story about your beloved Gizmo! I just think that it is so awesome that a little frog could be so cool!! I also think it is just wonderful that you both find joy with each other. You've got a very unique buddy, and he definitely is deserving of the nomination for Pet Of The Day!!!! I hope he enjoys his special day, and gets some extra crickets as a sweet gesture from his loving Mom! Thanks for sharing the picture and story about Gizmo, the world class travelin' frog!!!! Just too adorable!
    Kary-Ann
    Teddybear and Chance's Mommy

what a great frog you are! congratulations to the potd!!!

What a perfect "dorm pet" you are, Gizmo!!!! And you are quite adventurous in your dorm room too!!! I think it is really neat that you get to travel in style on the heated seat with your human and wherever he/she goes, you go too!

What a perfectly delightful Pet of the Day you are, Gizmo! Congratulations!!!

Hey Gizmo!!! Oh my, what a beautiful (I know, you're a boy) froggie you are! Your gorgeous POTD photo captures you in all your froggie glory to perfection How wonderful that you and your very loving and devoted mom get to share the college life together! Hope you get treated to an honorary diploma at graduation, Gizzy. After all, she couldn't do it without you, her best little froggie bud, confidant and study partner You're the best Gizmo! I hope you and your mom get to share many, many more happy years together, on the road and at home, from college and beyond! Thank your mom such for sharing adorable you with us all! Congratulations to our most precious Pet of the Day, Gizmo!!! Hope you have and your proud mom have a wonderful day celebrating your well earned "top pet" honors

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

GIZMO

What a great picture and story of you. Very cute of you sitting on that rose. Enjoy your special day of being POTD. Here is a picture of my frog in the blue color phase.
    Sandy Frost

Gizmo
    A rose by any other name would be a .... Gizmo? How sweet you look perched on that rose, sweetie.
    Gosh what an traveler you are! I live in Kansas too, so if I ever meet you on one of your travels, I'll be sure to say HI!
    Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Pet of the Day today! May you have many many more years and travels with your human!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww Giz, you are soooo cute! You look like you're smiling - I would too with a good momma!! Congrats for being Our Adoorable Pet of the Day!