Thread: cloe

cloe

such an adorable birthday hat! such an adorable bunny! congratulations to the potd!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloe, you are a darling girl, all decked out for your birthday!!!! What a nice salad you're eating too!!! It certainly sounds like you have a marvelous life, even getting to spend some time outdoors with Mom while she reads! How much fun can one girl have?

Congratulations, beautiful Cloe, on being the Pet of the Day!!!

Cloe
    How adorable you are! Looks like you enjoyed your birthday very much. I'd love to see you in your Halloween coustume!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Cutie Cloe, you precious piggie Oh, if only my pigs would let me dress them up...you look so adorable in your birthday hat I'd love to see you in your Halloween costume. I'll bet you pawed off with first prize! Cloe, if you're ever out this way, please stop by! Me and my wheekers Moon and Rosie would love to share a piggie pignic outside in the garden...lots of clover and dandelion greens to feast on Cloe, it does my heart good to know how very loved and cherished you are by your proud person! Keep up the good work being the best, most lovable and sweet furkid a human could ask for! Yay, Cloe, our most precious Pet of the Day! Hope you're spoiled rotten today, cutie pie! And a very happy belated birthday to you sweetheart Love, Sandra, Moon and Rosie

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cute little bun bun you are Cloe! I love your picture of you celebrating your bunny birthday! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Pet of the Day!

cloe

Cloe....could you be ANY cuter!!!!???? Wearing your Birthday hat while you eat your greens. You do definitely sound like you have a wonderful life, and hats off to Mommy for treating you so good! If there were more people in this world who treated their animals so well, and gave them such a special home, and lots of love and attention, wouldn't it be more of a beautiful world!!?? =) I am sure that your many other siblings have a great life too! I do hope that you dress up for the Halloween contest, because we would all love to see such a cute little piggy dressed up! Congrats to you Cloe, for being POTD!!!!! You definitely deserve it, and your Mommy deserves "Mom of the day" because she gives you such a wonderful life! Enjoy your special day, sweetheart and I hope Mommy gives you some extra greens today! You are just adorable, and I'd love to hear that little squeak of yours! I am sure it is as cute as you!!!!
    Kary-Ann
    Teddybear and Chance's Mommy