Thread: leonard

leonard

what a cutie-pie you are! such beautiful markings! congratulations to the potd!!!

You are a very hansome man Leonard! I am glad to hear you are feeling better after your accident. You do have cool markings!!
    Congrats for being Our Adoorable Pet of the Day!

I was taken with you, right away, this morning, Leonard! Not only do I love your name (my favorite uncle shares that name with you), but also your story. You are handsome and sweet and that is so important to the humans like me!!!

Congratulations to you, Leonard, on being a very special Pet of the Day!!!!

Leonard
    What a handsome fellow you are for sure!
    I love your markings too! It looks like you couldn't quit make up your mind on which color to pick, so you made a beautiful compromise! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leonard, you are GORGEOUS! I've never seen a dutch rabbit with your colour fur before...it's lovely! You sound like a sweet heart, congrats!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Oh Leonardo, you look so adorable I can hardly stand it. I'm so glad you're feeling better after you're accident and I also hope you get a lot of Parsley today for being such a pretty boy. I love you're cute little face.

CONGRATULATIONS! you make a sweet Pet of the Day.
    Dogs!!!

Using multiple exclamation points is a sure sign of insanity!!!

Leonard you are a gorgeous boy!!! You sounds like a real sweetheart and I'm glad you doing better from your accident.

Congratulations on being the POTD! Enjoy your special day!

From Decker with Love

What a most darling boy you are Leonard Your coloring, your coat, your playful and loving personality....SUPERB!!! I'm so glad to hear you've completely recovered from your accident. Oh, waht a scare that must have been for your adoring family! Be careful now playing sweetheart...your mum and dad want you around for a long, long time!!! Congratulations to you precious Leoanrd! We're honored to have such a sweet bunster boy like you as our very special Pet of the Day honoree! Parsely all around Hugs and cuddles to you sweetheart

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Leonardo

What an sweetheart of a bun and soooo handsome!

Janie

Is Leonard automatic or a 5-speed stick?

FINALLY, another rabbit named Leonard (and this time he's the furrry kind)!

Okay, I realize this may need an explanation (even if it doesn't, I want to give it):

The first pet rabbit I had as an adult (person) was a New Zealand Red mix. She was similar in color to Leonard, except not being part Dutch, she was the orange/fawn color almost all over, except for a white belly and white undertail. Her name was VW.

For many years in the US, the car known almost everywhere else on the planet as the "Volkswagen (VW) Golf" was known here as the "VW Rabbit". Since I also owned the VW Rabbit vehicle, naming my furry friend VW was an obvious choice.

However, this sometimes led to minor confusions among friends of mine, since statements like "I need to pick up the rabbit" or even "I need to pick up VW" could be misunderstood as either a trip to the vet's or a service garage. To avoid future confusion (and to keep VW from having her oil checked), I needed to give my car a name!

I therefore named my car during a formal naming ceremony (sort of like a baptism, but with soap and a soft brush!) "Leonard Pinth Carnell". This name was a slight modification of a Saturday Night Live character played by Dan Akroyd ("Bad Opera Review"). By coincidence, within one or two months of Leonard being given his name, a new and very popular TV commercial appeared. What the commercial was selling, I no longer remember, but the catch phrase in the TV ad was "Hellooooo Leonard!!!". This became the standard greeting from my friends whenever I picked up any of them for a ride in my car. And since this was normally said in a loud enough voice to attract the attention of anyone within one or two blocks, I'm sure there were people walking by who simply assumed I was a hard-of-hearing (and fun-loving) guy named Leonard!

But until today, I had never met another rabbit named Leonard. So let me be the first to greet you with the official greeting given to all such-named rabbits, whether vehicular or furry:

• "Hellooooo Leonard!!!" (Welcome to the club!)
    Last edited by Muad'Dib; 07-22-2004 at 01:04 PM.
    "On the web, nobody knows you're a pet!"