Thread: simon

simon

such a sweetie you are! doesnt everyone just love dairy freeze! congratulations to the dotd!

What a handsome young fellow you are!! And so lucky to be rescued!!! Youre truly loved!!
    Enjoy your day!!!!

Simon, I just love your happy little face! I am so happy that your wonderful Mommy and Daddy rescued you from the shelter!

Congratulations sweet face! Have a happy day enjoying all of the things you love.

Hugs and kisses from Piper and me. ;-)

Another cute face this morning!!! Okay Simon, you are just too adorable, and those ears!!!!!-my goodness, you look like a little rascally which makes you more cute Id love to give you a great big hug, sounds like you are a mommas boy, my boy is too Maybe you'll get an extra bite of ice-cream today (not chocolate tho). With a face like that, you're a winner. What a sweetie!!!

Congratulations, Simon! You are truly deserving of DOTD. I just love your smile and happy ears! I hope that you get to have some Dairy Freeze today in honor of your special day. (Give your mommy the sweet eyes--that works at my house!)
    Oreo and Molly

CONGRATULATIONS SIMON!!!

Oh my, what a cutie pie
    Simon you are absolutely adorable, I'd just love to give you a big ol' hug!
    I can surely see why all the kids love you. With a face like that who wouldn't love you!

Have a wonderful day cutie and hopefully you'll get some ice cream of your very own today!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Absolutely adorable. What a nice shiny coat. I can see the shepherd in him.

Hi Simon!

You are one happy looking dude! I'm so glad you have found a good home. (:

Simon, you rock!! What a cool and handsome boy you are! How nice your mommie gets you ice cream - you must be a really good boy! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

Simon, what an irresistable face you have! So smiley, friendly and happy you look! You are a very handsome boy, I think you got the best of both breeds in your family tree

I hope you have a wonderful day sweet boy, and maybe a trip to the Dairy Freeze and a visit with your adoring fans there! Congratulations Simon, our happy, shining Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Wow Simon, what a gorgeous boy you are. I can definately see some Collie in you! What a sweet face!

Congratulations on being our DOTD!

Hi there sweet, sweet Simon That happy, smiling face of yours could melt the hardest of hearts I love the tilt of your head and those perky ears!!! What a handsome, handsome boy and such a sweet and loving one to boot If only other families knew what your wonderful family does; that the rescue route is the way to go What a treasure they found in you! I'll bet this summer there will be tons of trips to the Dairy Freeze for a frosty treat Simon, we're so happy to have you as our sweetest, most handsome and deserving of the Day Lots of hugs and happy tails wags to you precious Simon from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

simon

Simon....what a hansome pose for the camera! You definitely are one handsome boy! I can see why all of the people at the Dairy Freeze would just love you! How could they not!!??? Congrats to you sweetie, for being our special DOTD!!! I am sure there is a trip planned for you for some ice cream today! Your Mommy and Daddy sound very special too, having rescued you from the shelter. We are so happy to hear that you have such a wonderful life Simon! Thanks for letting us all see your sweet face, and enjoy your special day!!!! Hugs and Kisses! =)
    Kary-Ann
    Teddybear and Chance's Mommy

What a beautiful DOTD we have today!!

Hope you get lots and lots of dairy freeze today !!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."