Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: harley

harley

how i would looove to walk to starbucks w/you! you are such a cutie!! congratulations to the dotd!!!

*She is an absolute treasure *

Oh my, are you right about that! And that picture of Harley as your Bath Buddy is about the most darling thing I have ever seen. I can't wait for a special person here at Pet Talk who has a yearning for an English Bulldog to meet Harley this morning as I know she will just turn into a puddle herself at the sight of this cutie.

Thank you so much for sharing your Harley and allowing her to be our Dog of the Day. Life with Harley must be a constant joy and some of that Joy will permeate my whole day. Please give *Harley Beans* a big fat kiss just from me (right on those leather lips).
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

what a face what a sweet lil girl face,,, you are too cute for words!!!!!!!!

Harley, do you ever need a petsitter? I'm thinking Atlanta isn't that far away and I would pay to come spend time with you!!!! I have a particular fondness for English Bulldogs and you certainly helped to fill that void for me this morning! You are precious and certainly sound like you are lots of fun to have around!!!! I'll bet everyone in the neighborhood thinks you are the best!!!!!!

Congratulations to you, Harley, on being a very special Dog of the Day!!!!

PS. I'm the one my friend Rachel was talking about! And she was right!! I am very excited to see you!

Harley, you are absolutely adorable! Just look at that face. Who could not fall in love with you.

Congrats on being our dog of the day! Enjoy your special day.

Robin

I am in love yet again, with a cute little baby girl in her bath picture!

Oh sweet Harley Beans, I'd love to have you sit in my lap and watch television with me!

Have a wonderful day, you adorable baby girl! Oh me, oh my. You ARE precious!!!!

Have Mom give you a kiss from me too!!!!

Harley you are so beautiful. I am so glad that you have a mommy and daddy that loves you very much. I hope you and your family have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Harley!

From a fellow bulldog mommy I must say that you are just too cute!! I was recently in Atlanta with my bulldog Barbara, and she too was very popular. Congratulations on your special day!!!!
    Susan (Barbara's mommy)

What a darling you are Harley!!! Tongue on cheek too With a face like that you'd get by with alot from me too. Ask your parents for the foam after they have their latte at the coffee place. I will go out, get a latte, come home and bring the foam to my boy. He knows the word Train them right Harley Now, if its iced maybe an icecube. Thank you for brightening my day little Harley

CONGRATULATIONS HARLEY!

Harley, Harley, Harley....what a beautiful girl you are! I don't think you look masculine at all, as a matter of fact you look very femine to me (and I bet even more femine with your new sweater!).

I sure do hope you have a wonderful day girl!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

DOTD-- HARLEY!

Look at you, sweetie. Your picture is absolutely stunning.

You are just the opposite from my 'puppy' Prince. He hates the water! Maybe you could come over and teach him how to become 'friends' like you have taught yourself!

It sounds like you are quite a character, Harley. I am hoping you get an extra long walk to go and get some ice cream on your special day.

Congratulations, Harley!

I adore English Bulldogs and Harley has got to be one of the prettiest I've seen! What a beautiful little girl! congrats on DOTD!
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

All I can say is "AWWWWW!" What a sweetie!

Congratulations on being DOTD.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Harley you are sooooooooo adorable! I wish I could take you for walks everyday to starbucks. i have never seen a bulldog as cute as you!

What a honey you are Harley!! So very beauuutiful and just as sweet too! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Puppy of the Day!