This sweet little angel is one of six feral kittens I rescued six? years ago, along with their mama. The rest of the litter and the mama were adopted out to the woman who found them in her grannies woodshed. Easy to catch them as all I had to do was close the door and scoop up the babies! Misty used to be all frosted over with white, but as she got older she turned black& white. With adorable white paws with black paw pads. I fell head over heels in love with the tiny whirling ball of black and white that was so terrified of me! A trip to the vets ruled out what I thought was cerebellar hypoplasia...three vets looked, shook their heads and dubbed it "Stevie Wonder Syndrome". I think being one of six kittens she was stuck in the birth canal and suffered oxygen loss. She has a distinct groove which runs from the top of her head, and goes right through her nose pad. She twirls in circles rather than stumbling like Eli, and she also has nystagmus (which is rapid side to side eye movements). She is just the sweetest little twirly girly! Without further ado....

Taking a bath...somewhat awkwardly

And we swerve to the left....poor sweet girl! I wish I had a scanner as her kitten pics are the cutest things you've ever seen!