Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats your favorite holiday?

Another here for Christmas!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Halloween, cuz I can dress up like a complete vamp and no one thinks it's skanky. ha ha. and, christmas, because of my family. I hate all of the commercial aspects of all the holidays, though. I try to stay away from shopping during the holidays as much as I can. I've almost gotten all of my christmas shopping done already.

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

X-mas. I love how everything is so cheerful and happy and all the family gets together

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Halloween!

Thank you Wolfie!

FINE! I admit it. I love Halloween too. Dressing up is always fun!! And I loved to go around houses at night, that was fun too!!

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

I like Chirstmas because my whole family comes and I play the violin and my dad the guitar to the whole family which is soo cool lol

Thank You Popcornbird for the wonderful siggy!

On my honor I will try to serve dogs in my country, to help dogs at all times, and to live by the Dog Scout Law.
    I will do my best to be honest and fair to dogs, friendly and helpful to dogs, considerate and caring to dogs, courageouss and strong to dogs, responsible for what I say and do to dogs, and to respect myself and other dogs, respect authority, use resources wisely, make the world a better place, and be a sister to every Dog Scout.
    -Dog Scouts

I enjoy all holidays, but I love Thanksgiving and Christmas the most. Why? Because they're cozy to me. It's cold outside, fireplaces are all lit up, football's on the TV and tons of food is on the table, and you're surrounded by people you love. What is cozier than that? I just love the holiday season, the aura of it, the sounds of it...

Darn. I always start thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas around this time of year and wish so much it was that time of year instead of summer. And then when holiday season rolls around, I'm not as in the mood for it as I am now.