Thread: Lizzie

Lizzie

Oh Lizzie, when I saw your happy face this morning, I burst into a smile myself!! How adorable you are, floating around in your "water bowl"! That hot Florida sun is rough on a girl at times and I'm so glad you have a cool place to swim and relax with your new "American" brother!! Believe it or not, I used to have a friend in Windermere and we loved to cool off in his swimming pool in the afternoons when the temperatures would be so warm.

Congratulations, Lizzie, on your successful move to the US, your new home, your new brother and most especially on being the Dog of the Day!!!

lizzie, what a darling westie you are.....and now there are two at your house....what could be better? such cool living you both have! congratulations to the dotd!

Lizzie,

How I'd love to join you in your giant water bowl for a swim! You look absolutely adorable and the expression on your face is priceless!

Welcome to America, sweet Lizzie and congratulations on being our cute, cute, CUTE Dog of the Day!

What a cute little westie you are Lizzie, and it looks like you have the personality plus that accompanies that breed. Look at that expression on your cute little fuzzy face!!! Im sure you keep uour mum hopping around and laughing at the same time. Bet you and your sib get alot of "cookies" (bet you love that word ).

CONGRATULATIONS SWEET LIZZIE!

Oh Lizzie, I just love the picture of you on your floatie in your big "water bowl" You look so darn happy! And who could blame you, it really sounds like you have the perfect life...even a new little brother to boss around

I think today you should spend a little time in the pool and cool off from this heat, after all you are one "cool" DOG OF THE DAY!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Lizzie, you are just adorable! You look like you're having so much fun relaxing in the sun - and your own pool!! WOW, you and your bro really have the dog's life, eh?
    Congrats for being Our Awesome Dog of the Day!

Oh Lizzie you are just too cute! You look so happy and relaxed in your giant water bowl
    Congratulations on being our DOTD Lizzie!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Lizzie

What a beautiful little lady you are.
    I bet you do love your mummy. It sounds like you have a great life. I am so glad you have a mummy that loves you very much.
    LHCamry

Lizzie, you look like you are having the time of your life. I love your smile. Your little face tells the whole story... happy... happy... happy!!! How wonderful that you now have a little brother to share your and your Mummy's life with. Congratulations on your very special day.
    Looking at your picture this morning put a big ol' smile on my face too!!! Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Oh Lizzie, you're little face just melted my heart, I hope you have lots of fun in you're giant water bowl this summer. CONGRATULATIONS! on being Dog of the Day.
    Dogs!!!

Using multiple exclamation points is a sure sign of insanity!!!

Lizzie you are adorable. I'd love to have you floating around in my pool any day!!!

Congrats on being the DOTD! Enjoy your special day.

From Decker with Love

Oh Lizzie!!!! How adorable can one poochie get Seeing in your "water bowl..." well, I may never stop smiling My girl Star loves paddlin' around in her "water bowl" too! And every so often, she invites mom in for a swim Wouldn't it be neat if you could come up north for a visit, and a swim! Oh, a girl can dream!!! Lizzie, I know how much joy and happiness you bring to your mommy every minute of every day. And for that reason, and so many more, we are honored to claim you as our very own, very special and most desdrving Dog of the Day Me and my crew send you and brother Brody lots of love, kisses and happy tail wags on your special day! I'm sure you're mom's already broken out those beloved doggy cookies! Enjoy your day on center stage, adorable Lizzie

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~