Thread: Saturday idyll...

Saturday idyll...

Check out this peaceful scene from Saturday:

Of course, two minutes later, somebody accidentally touched somebody else’s paw, and it turned into a case of, “You touched me!” “Nuh-uh, you touched me!” “Get off!” “YOU get off!” *bite* *smack* *tussle* *run away! Run away!*

But, that night, (and this was Rizzo’s Gotcha Day, mind you. Think they were being nice on purpose to celebrate? ) they both fell asleep at our feet in bed. And they were *touching* If they’re not careful, I’m going to have to start telling people that they’re friends!

By the way, Rizzo thanks everyone for the happy Gotcha Day wishes, and would like to assure you all that he was thoroughly spoiled!

Wow! They both are stunning!! Happy Gotcha Day Rizzo!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

WAHOOO! It's Barli and Rizo!!!

Will ya look at that! You can't fool us Twink those two are friends even if they don't want to admit it! I got such a laugh out of the visual...you touched me...no you touched me first scenario. Just like two brothers are supposed to act.

They are both such HANDSOME GENTS. Rizo with his dark swarthy good looks (with a seal fetish *shhh*) and then Barli with his light Beach Boy handsome look. I do believe you have two great boys there Twink!

**SMOOCH** you handsome hunks!

Aaawww- Yin and Yang kitties: Barli on the dark background and Rizzo on the light

Yes, Twink I think cat friendship looks like that

Wow Twink - you have two of the most beautiful kitties ever!! Both are just stunningly gorgeous. Both so opposite, too! They make a great pair. You found a purrfect brother for Rizzo. I wouldn't expect them to be all lovey dovey - they are *brothers* Can't ruin that macho image ya know

I can just picture the "little tussle"

Rizzo, I heartily apologize for not wishing you a Happy Gotcha Day. I am glad that you were spoiled as you deserve. You and Barliman are very handsome.
    Steffi and Lovable

That is so grat,to see Rizzo,and Barliman,enjoying a quiet moment,together,as Cats,are meant,to be together!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a wonderful picture of the two. Do you think that they would mind sending some of their tolerance my way.....

You can't fool us Barliman and Rizzo - we know you secretly share brotherly love for each other.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

Aww, look at those gorgeous boys!!!! Two of the most handsome PT kitties!

From Decker with Love

What beautiful pictures of two absolutely gorgeous cats.
    I just loved the caption underneath them.

Rizzo and Barliman come on now, be honest, it's only because mommy saw your tender moment that you had to put on a show for her, right.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Awww... thats a scene to behold! Soon, they'll be grooming each other and sleeping in one big two colored ball of fur!

Originally posted by rg_girlca

Rizzo and Barliman come on now, be honest, it's only because mommy saw your tender moment that you had to put on a show for her, right.
    I think you are right Lorraine - mine do that - as soon as I catch them being sweet, they act all guilty and start a fight!
    I think Barli and Rizzo are protecting their macho thing!!

I love pictures like this.

Rizzo and Barliman look so great together. Although I am sure that once you saw them being nice to each other they had to do something. Need to keep the hooman off balance.

Thanks for the shots.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"