Thread: politics (richard!)

politics (richard!)

For Richard and those of you who enjoy laughing at our politicians! Enjoy- turn on sound!

http://www.markfiore.com/animation/fear.html
    pixie

Re: politics (richard!)

Originally posted by leslie flenner
    For Richard and those of you who enjoy laughing at our politicians! Enjoy- turn on sound!

http://www.markfiore.com/animation/fear.html

The sickest thing about this post is you were sitting there and thought to yourself, "I have to post this for Richard....."

I appreciate it.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

no, the sickest thing is i AM

the guy going "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I work 2 blocks from the Fleet Center where the Democratic Convention is being held. In Feb, the FBI went through our building (and all others). In April, I put in my vacation request for that week off. Then, when everyone was poo-pooing me, I retracted it. Then, when all the security hype and road closures tightened, I put it back in. Then our building decided to close completly and is letting people work off site. Well, there is no where for me to work off site. (because I am on North Shore of Boston and off site places are South End, Boston). So I am using up vacation time. And my mother would like me to get potassium iodide in case of a dirty bomb, stock up on 2 weeks worth of food including litter and cat food, get a radio that takes batteries and stay upwind of Boston (noone knows which way that is though- I'd have to call a weather person). So me= AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    And then, eventually, I thought of you and anyone else who might get a giggle out of all the hysterics (but what if?) Actually, Mom sent me the video and she is working for democratic party in N. Carolina....
    Glad you liked it!
    pixie

Re: no, the sickest thing is i AM

get a radio that takes batteries and stay upwind of Boston

What is the matter with her?

You can get a radio that works off the sun or you can crank to get it to play for a half hour.

I don't mean to be mean but.....

She's willing to sacrifice her party's candidates, but save her daughter.....

Upwind of Boston???

I can only venture two guesses......
    politicians and Baked Beans.....
    -faith hill

Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

re : sacrafices

yeah, well, I must be worth it and they aren't - she is not a Kerry fan- just doesn't want Republicans in office- I think a lot of Democrats are feeling that way- don't care for Kerry necessarily but...sigh...I mean, come on- the guy may have been an anti-Vietnam sympathizer... what kind of leader would that be in times of war (oh, are we at war now? I'm not sure of the status)
    pixie

Re: re : sacrafices

she is not a Kerry fan- just doesn't want Republicans in office-
    You mean we can pick who we want to be the president?
    -faith hill

Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

well,,

You can TRY to pick who you want...
    Boston looked very strange on Friday. No mailboxes, no trash barrels and no parking so no cars driving around looking for parking. Which, as I walked around, made it easy to see the homeless sleeping in the back doorways of buisnesses because there were no cars parked to block that view and no trucks doubled parked to unload (usually all up and down the streets next to Fleet/North Station- same building) into the restaurants etc. There will be trash everywhere because people were tossing their trash where there used to be trash but now was only the skeleton that held the barrel (the 3 prong iron thingy). FBI and sailors I saw walking in groups. An MBTA bus and driver missing last night but no news this am so guess either an error or found, a demonstration bus from Idaho confinscated when propane, gasoline and medicine found on board this am (oh please, the crunchy granolas where prepared to camp!). Glad I'm not working this week!
    pixie

Re: well,,

Glad I'm not working this week!
    See, if you were out here in the Land of the Easily Amused we could hang out together.......I'm on vacation until Thursday.
    Your Mom wouldn't worry and we could hang out at the beach looking at all the beautiful people......

-faith hill

Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

unfortunately

I must hang out in my little Ipswich and wait for the dirty bomb and then do something to my cats to protect thier thyroids as I forgot to get enough potassium iodide for them.... I will watch television to see all the beautiful people on fire running around Boston and dropping dead after the bombs go off! (Unless the electricity is intefered - a terrorist tactic)... KIDDING! You could spend your days off out here watching all the fun! We have beaches too, the beautiful people at our beaches will be charred from being on fire...may be missing limbs, eyes, you get the picture..
    pixie

Re: unfortunately

I must hang out in my little Ipswich and wait for the dirty bomb and then do something to my cats to protect thier thyroids as I forgot to get enough potassium iodide for them.... I will watch television to see all the beautiful people on fire running around Boston and dropping dead after the bombs go off! (Unless the electricity is intefered - a terrorist tactic)... KIDDING! You could spend your days off out here watching all the fun! We have beaches too, the beautiful people at our beaches will be charred from being on fire...may be missing limbs, eyes, you get the picture..
    That's kinda like Southern Cal lee fuh nee ah on Saturday nights!

And Leslie.......Gini served baked beans at her BBQ.....I thought of you!!!!

-faith hill

Together we stand
    Divided we fall.