Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How often do you clean your dogs yard?

How often do you clean your dogs yard?

Can't remember if I posted this before or not. I know I was thinking about it lol.

How often to you clean your dog's 'doo' out of the yard? Is it unhealthy if it's not done more then once a week? I clean ours weekly except in the winter. In the winter it keeps getting layered until it all melts and the yard is overflowing LOL. Everytime in the winter I go to clean it, it slows and covers it all so I can't find any to clean up

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I clean my yard every day.

I try to pick it up right away but I usually go do a full cleaning once a week to find anything I might have missed.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I usually clean it up right away, if I've missed some because hubby had Lacey out, then I clean it up when I see it.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

we dont clean it up, jesse has alittle 'patch' all to herself in a corner of the yard. funny thing is that it is mostly dirt, so we're fertilizing it.

but everytime that that dirt patch gets full of grass, we teach jess to go on another dirt patch.
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

I pick up once a day in the evening after work.

Max digs craters in his pen. When it starts to smell, we just rake all the poopies into the craters and cover with sand! Maybe twice a week.

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

Since I live at an apartment I tried to clean up with a pooper scopper I brought from home but I was not only cleaning my dogs doo but everyone elses too! lol So I just don't even bother now, I just have to make sure to watch my dogs/my shoes closley.... lol
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

I use to clean up daily, but now I clean it up
    every 1 or 2 days.

----<---<--<{(@

Once a week, usually on Saturdays. They mainly go in the woods, though, so there isn't usually much to pick up.

I clean the dog run every other day. When they used to roam free in the yard, I'd go though phases. My goal was to clean it everyday so there wouldn't be dead spots, but in the winter I'd wind up cleaning like every other month.

Thank you Wolfie!

I clean it up every few days, don't exaclt have a schedule.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Every Friday. I never let it go any longer then that. BUT i nthe winter almost never

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

everyday, I scoop the poop.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Raking the dog yard is my son's job. He does it at least once a week, more often if he's in trouble.

In the winter, it really depends on the weather. If it's 20 degrees below zero and there's three feet of snow on the ground ... it's not getting raked!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien