Thread: Levi...What a guy!!!!!

Levi...What a guy!!!!!

Well Mr. Levi, I just have to say, you are one of the most handsomest guys around!!!!! The way you cross those paws of yours, looks not only dignified, but just precious too!!!!! Just looking into those eyes of yours, definitely says that you really are a sweetheart!!!! I am sure you are extremely intelligent too, being that you have Border Collie in your genes! Your picture just makes me what to reach out and give you the biggest hug and kiss ever! Your Mom thinks that you are a very special boy, and I have to say, I agree, just by reading the nice write-up she did for you. CONGRATS to you for your special honor of being DOTD! Thanks Mom, for sharing such a beautiful dog, and great story about Levi! It was so nice to wake up this morning and see that sweet, loving face looking back at me on my computer screen!!!! Enjoy your special day Mr. Levi, because you truly are a special boy!!!!
    Kary-Ann
    Teddybear and Chance's Mommy

Levi,,, a touch of class there buddy with them thar paws!!! Love it!!! Youre a very good looking boy,, hope you enjoy the honour of doggie of the day!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS LEVI!

Oh Levi.....just look at you! Your totally adorable!!!
    I can't say I blame you for wanting to be pampered, men have a right to it too

I hope you have a great day as our very special DOG OF THE DAY!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Levi--what a pretty, smart boy!! My Border collie LOVES going for car rides too, and also does weird things like eat rocks, or chase ANYTHING you throw for him...balls, toys, bubbles, rocks...you name it! An awesome trait though! Bet you are pretty energetic too--Blaze is! Congrats to DOTD, and Blaze says hi!
    -KT and Blazer-
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh Levi, your picture brought tears to my eyes. You look so much like my border collie mix named Missy I had when I was young. Like you, she was very protective, as she would walk us kids about 1/2 mile to our bus stop in the mornings and then would be there waiting to walk us home in the afternoons.

Your sweet little paws-crossed pose is precious, just like you dear Levi.

I hope you get all the love and attention you can handle today, enjoying your special honor.

I'd give you a big hug and kiss if I could. You have taken me back in time today.

Congratulations!

Add me to your growing list of enthusiastic Pet Talk fans, precious Levi Oh, what a handsome fella you are sweetheart and wow, doesn't the camera love you It easy to see that you are the epitome of the dignified, well mannered Border Collie! And the gentle spirit that lay within radiates from those gorgeous, big, brown eyes! From your human's glowing bio., we also know you are one adorable, playful, life loving pupster...and just a bit of a pampered mama's boy as well But who can blame you for lapping up all that attention? Every doggie deserves to be cherished and adored as your are Levi Thank you for brightening my gray and gloomy day sweet, sweet Levi! What a very special guy you are! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight as our fabulous Dog of the Day precious Levi! And here's to many, many more happy, love filled years with your proud family Hugs and happy tail wags to you Levi from Sandra and pups Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Levi

What a beautiful baby you are. You are as cute as you can be with your feet crossed. I bet you are a very loving little fellow.
    Glad you made DOTD. I got to see you.
    LHCamry

Levi, I looked at you and was instantly in love. You are perfect. I see your intelligence, your sense of humor and your loyalty in your beautiful eyes. You are a very special example of what DOG OF THE DAY should be.

Kittenwhiskerz ~CA~

Levi............ Congratulations on your very special day. I love your face, that great big ol' smile, I love your name and the story about you. What a great dog. Sounds like you have the happy, wonderful, loving home that you deserve and that your family deserves you. Have a happy day celebrating your special DOTD Day. You are a beautiful dog.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

You are soooo handsome with your paws crossed, I love border-collies. it sounds like you and your mom love each other very much!

Sweet Levi!

Your human adores you Levi, I have no doubt in my mind about that I peeked at your picture while I was at work today ( a co-worker and I make Dog of the Day our first stop every morning ) and your humans description of you just made my day. I would love to around when you start "policing" the area, I can just picture you doing it!

Enjoy your day sweet Levi, Dog of the Day is a well deserved title, you are everything any of us would ever hope to find in a Dog!
    ~Marie

Why Levi, aren't you a handsome one? What are you doing this Saturday, maybe we can go herd something together.

Love how you cross your paws, I do the opposite. I lay down with my legs jutting out to the sides (not very ladylike, I guess but it feels good).

Kona

What a stud! Levi, you are sooo handsome and a friend of the law too! That picture is incredible - it really captures your beauty and character!! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!