Thread: oh wolfsoul...

oh wolfsoul...

hey there..

i was wondering were you live?????

you are going to big time breeder.... for what?

i know a good friend and he works with a catahula(sp?) rescue! he has one of his own...boodro... he is fostering one now..i am totaly in love...as is he with alexis..he got her a rinestone coller etc..she is a darker blue catti..and is less than a year.anywho..i wish you would consider going to a resue...and where do you live!!!??????

i'm not positive but i think the rescue is somewhere in baytown..not sure... ummm..uh..oh...'m in texas..houston...
    if you would be able to dopt in this area...plz contact me... [email protected]

you live?????

please!!!!! consider me...its sooooo important!!!!!!!

plz...anyone considering breeders...go to a shelter or rescue first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    alex + teencie + latte

She doesn't have the internet anymore so it would probably take a while for her to see this.

She lives in Kelowna, BC.

Her chosen breeder seems like a really responsible breeder. Jordan told me about her many times. She doesn't seem like a "big time breeder" at all.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

thanks...*sigh*

thanks ....*sigh*

i just wish she couldsee our rescue...i'm sure shed find the perfact pup for a lot less..and there inneed homes..instead of creating mre..but o.k.

oh thank you...for letting me know...binka_nugget!

uh..kelowna,? bc is what...sorry..ditz...
    alex + teencie + latte

BC is British Columbia (in Canada). Kelowna is a city roughly 4/5 hours away from where I am (Vancouver).

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

oh..*blush*

well thats cool..

what ever dog she gets...tell her to send you pictures to post then or post them herself!!!!!good luck!

alex + teencie + latte

Hi there, sorry I didn't see this sooner. I don't have the net.

I understand your concern, as many people would rather rescue than breed, but I would rather go to a reputable breeder for my own personal reasons and problems that I really wouldn't like to share...

My breeder is very responsible at making sure that her dogs compliment the breed. All of her dogs have their OFA or Pennhipp, their CERF, and their BAER, plus they all have extensive pedigrees and are registered with all or some of NALC, UKC, and ARF. She is a member of the ACA, and really does do her part to ensure that her pups are healthy and are a wonderful representations of the breed. She also takes back any dogs that can not be kept in homes that she sold them to. Infact she just took back and rehomed a dog that she had bred because the owner became ill. She also advocates the Catahoula Rescue, Inc.

Ashley is correct, I live in Kelowna, British Columbia, which is in Canada.

thats fine
    alex + teencie + latte

ÉéèÈ
    Layka