Thread: New pictures of the pups.

New pictures of the pups.

I FINALLY bought a digital camera. I am being dragged kicking and screaming into the digital age.

Now I just have to try to get them posted to a host site ... hmmmm....

No dogs were harmed in the making of this photograph .. they act like this all the time, all on their own.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Twisterdog; 07-14-2004 at 12:37 AM.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Congratulations!

And I think I know someone who can help you with getting them uploaded.....

*Thanks Ashley*

Originally posted by Shelteez2
    Congratulations!

And I think I know someone who can help you with getting them uploaded.....
    And how many times have you already showed me how to do this ... only to have it leak out my ears instead of staying in my little pea-brain?
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by Twisterdog
    And how many times have you already showed me how to do this ... only to have it leak out my ears instead of staying in my little pea-brain?
    Don't worry. I will write step by step instructions and post them to your 'puter when I'm there....

*Thanks Ashley*

And here they are again ... having grown tired of attacking each other, they decided to attack my son.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LOL!! Those pictures are too funny. That first one with the disclaimer made me laugh and then I looked at the second one without reading what you said and I thought, there's a person in there! Funny!!!

From Decker with Love

Originally posted by Twisterdog
    And here they are again ... having grown tired of attacking each other, they decided to attack my son.
    THOSE MONSTERS O, your poor son! He must be tramatized! O the poor boy! Those animals are just vicouse

TOO cute. NOW MORE MORE MORE!!! We expect photo's EVERY day!!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO, you said you wouldn't get one, but you did! I'm sooo glad. I expect to see lots and lots of pics.

I love that first one!