Thread: New Post New kitten

New Post New kitten

Hello All,
    I have had some very trying times with work, kittens, and Computer. Especially the last one. But back in service now.
    Penny Lane gave birth to 6 kittens on March 25, 2004. She had 1 brown patch with white girl, 1 Silver patch with white girl, 1 cameo classic tabby with white girl, 1 cameo classic with white boy, 1 cameo classic boy and 1 silver classice boy. What a nice litter they were. I still have one but that is the exciting news. The one that is still here is Elle she is a cameo classic with white. I was contacted by a breeder in Finland and she is flying in and picking her up. This is Ella who is going to Finland. At the bottom of the page.

And then she is bringing a trade a female patched tabby. I am so excited about this. A from Finland who wanted a kitten from me a small breeder. I am very excited about the trade. Not that I need another cat here but the outcross and the lines she comes from, will indeed help me. This is the kitten coming her name is Freja.

Thanks for listening.
    Stella Ella
    Last edited by rpcathouse; 07-13-2004 at 06:14 PM.
    Tiny Paws (!?!) ready to walk in and on your heart. They will dig a hole and plant themselves there and grow like weeds wrapping themselves around your heart and soul.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Aww! Freja is GORGEOUS! I also love the !?! you put next to the "tiny paws" quote in your signature. MC's really don't have tiny paws!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

A silver male Maine coon.....my heart's desire

Very cute kittens.

What cute kitten picture, of course can you really have any other. Congratulations on the new addition to the clan.

I am with Jen, I love silver MCs.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

For your hearts desire here is the silver kitten and Charlie who is a silver and white boy. First picture is Charlie Parker

This picture is of Toby the kitten.
    This last picture is of the 3 male kittens of that litter the picture is called My Three Sons the kittens are Toby, Mookie, and Betelgeus.
    Stella
    Tiny Paws (!?!) ready to walk in and on your heart. They will dig a hole and plant themselves there and grow like weeds wrapping themselves around your heart and soul.

SWOON !!!!!!!!

How gorgeous!!! Thanks for posting them.

They're all gorgeous!!!

From Decker with Love

This is an absolutely beautiful cat!

Monday we drove to the airport to put Ella on the plane to Finland after all flight plans fell apart with the people flying her to pick her up. Ella was taken and I think that this airline takes better care of the pets that fly with them than their human passengers. Ella was on her way. Tuesday back out to the airport to pick up Freja. Got her papers and went to customs and had them sign off on her. Then went back to pick her up. I signed all the paper work there and they brought her carrier. When I looked in the carrier there she was stretched out bright eyed and looking around. Not frightened, when we got to the car I took her out and sat her on my lap and she sat there looking up and then snuggled down and started purring. I usually don't let the cats out of the carrier when I am riding in the car, but made an exception for awhile. I just couldn't put her back in right away. She sat there snuggled in nuzzling me while I petted here. When she got home I showed her where the litter box was the food and then the litter box again and she acted like she had been here her whole life. So far a very small amount of growling but nothing note worthy. She fit in like a missing part of the puzzle.

Here are a couple of pictures from the car ride home.

Stella

Such a Proud Posture!

Wow that Maine Coon is gorgeous! the posture is so strong and graceful! what a beauty! You were truly blessed!
    ~Marychan

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Absolutely gorgeous! You may send the two orangies to ME!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad the transition went so well!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I am sorry to say the two orangies are now with their new families. But do have a new litter on the way. Miss "Q" and Charlie they should be here within a week. But should be browns and silvers.

Stella