Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone have a pitbull/boxer?

Yes, APBT stands for American Pit Bull Terrier and his name is Smokey.

nope

actually...boxers can come in black as well!!!!!

good pictures!

how can anyone get them confused??!!!
    look at the bold jaw line and statur of the pit bull!!!!!

alex + teencie + latte

Re: nope

Originally posted by fuzzbuttbuddy
    actually...boxers can come in black as well!!!!!
    really i didnt know that!!! also ive never seen one.

EDIT: well heres info on boxers (even black ones)
    http://www.euro-boxer.com/pages/profiles/boxer_study/boxer_color_markings.html
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

yup...

i'm trying to post a link... to takle you to a picture...never posted a link before...and don't know how to post a picture orr do the lil quote thingy...bear with me! if it works...scroll down till you see it. it says if it doesn't have a little red...somewear..it would be dis qualified from a show....its pathetic!

wish me luck!!!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...D%26ie%3DUTF-8
    alex + teencie + latte

Labman, if your looking for a pitty, I recommend you joining this forum:
    www.pitbullforum.com/index.php

There is a lot of knowledgeable people there, and a lot of people that do rescue who can point you in the right direction for locating a pit...

http://www.pbrc.net/home.html
    This is also a good site.... You can find many pit bulls (puppies and adults) that need new homes in your area.

Good luck with your search..

it worked!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!!

its not the reverse brindle its the black!!!

i'm so happy!!!!!!
    alex + teencie + latte

Originally posted by fuzzbuttbuddy
    well.....

you have a golden retriever puppy..?don't get a full grown pittie! orr do you have a small child??? at the spca...they don't adopt out chows or pitts or matiffs to homes with children under the age 12 i think 12...they are the most unpredictable breeds..in my vet,mine,spca,a few owners i know,and lotttts of animal cruelty police!

the pitt owners i mentiond...
    say...
    they are the most wonderful pets...but are not for kids..or puppies unless raised together...to many terrible tragities..

i have nothing against them...there gorges! just be caucious!!!!!!!
    You actually have no idea what your talking about when it comes to pit bulls and kids, I think you should do more research....

I'm not trying to be rude, but I hate when people say stuff like that when its not even true...

actually it is black!!!!!

if you click my link!!! scroll down past the reverse brindle and read "BLACK" then you'll see!!!!!! plus i knew a black boxer...show dog so ha...you don't know what you are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are "black boxers!!"!!!!!

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...> %26ie%3DUTF-8

alex + teencie + latte

what???

did i say all pitbulls??NO!!!
    BUT ACTUALLY ANY BIG DOG CAN BE DANGEROUS...HES JUST TALKING ABOUT PITTIES THOUGH!

BLACK BOXERS...link is wrong...use one i posted up a little ways.....thanks!
    alex + teencie + latte

Originally posted by molucass
    You actually have no idea what your talking about when it comes to pit bulls and kids, I think you should do more research....

I'm not trying to be rude, but I hate when people say stuff like that when its not even true...

Seriously!!!

Not just big dogs can be dangerous. I've seen more small breeds growl and attack than I've ever seen a Pit Bull attack. In fact, i've NEVER seen a Pit Bull attack or met an aggressive Pit Bull.

Would you just LOOK at this horrible, unpredictable dog?

Taken from : http://www.realpitbull.com

Please, i'm so sick of all of this crap about Pit Bulls. If you honestly don't know what you're talking about, it';s best not to say anything at all.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Kfmr is right if you don't know barely anything about a breed then don't bother giving any advice and if your going to say that about pitbulls then you probably think the same thing of Rotti's which I happen to own one.

good for you kfamr!

never seen an aggressive one?! thats great...for you!

thats what i mean...you apparently haven't seen what they can do!!!you tell me i don't no nothin...well know some1 not everything...but i know i wouldn't trust any biggie with a baby...well only if it was raised with babies...

and i know any dog can be aggressive!!! but whos talking about angry little dogs?????!!!!geez! that was some what dumb.

alex + teencie + latte

I have see what they can do. I do know what they can do. Have you seen the ignoramous "people" who have "owned" these animals, and how they treated them causing them to be this way?

I wouldn't trust any dog alone with babies or small children. Heck, I wouldn't trust some people with children!

Some what dumb?? Have you read your own posts?
    Honestly, don't say anything unless you can back yourself up because you're proving to be nothing but such. I have not done or said anything rude to you so don't go calling my posts "some what dumb"

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

acctually i LOVE rotties...and mixed pitties!!!

and i don't know barley nothing thank you!!!i'm not an expert...but excuse me this site didn't say "experts only"!!!!!urrrggg!

i know that rotties have a bad rep and pitties too...but all i ment was..
    i personaly say be careful adopting a pit...thatcould have been severly abused and putting it with a child...for it could flip out...COULD!!!(or any dog!but we are talking about pitties!!!)thats all...did i say"don't get pitties they suck" NO!I said be causious!!!(sp?)no its wrong..lol
    you act like i have no reasoning...and i have plunny!
    alex + teencie + latte

I didn't mean that, what I actually meant was you probanly haven't been around pitties and kids that often I'm sorry for saying that I am just a bit annoyed with everything I keep hearing about those 2 breeds I'm sure you know quite a bit about both of them!