Thread: bckrazy hi!

bckrazy hi!

hi i uh read your post about "ferret games" and wanted to learn a bit about you. i sent a privet messege, but i don't know how that works...*blush sheepishly*

just wonderd:

are you a dude?
    how old?miner teen- teen- adult-mid aged-etc.

and do you have yahoo messenger, just tryin to meet new ferret owners..
    alex + teencie + latte

Oo a post just for me..

yes, Ive got two cute sable ferrets. I never planned on having ferrets, but my sister has one and Ive always loved them... I rescued my babies from a friends stepsister, who never played with them, fed them store cat food (they were very malnourished and unhealthy), and never even took them to the vet. they also were not desprayed when we got em . anyway, yeah, they're the coolest! theyre probably brother and sister, as theyre about the same size/color and they love eachother. theyre my doggie, Gonzo's, favorite toys.. he tries to herd them often ^.^

not a boy. sorry if I disapointed ya ... and, Im 15.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

kewl!!!

wow thanks for responding....lol....

they sound beautiful! mine....both gals. a black sable and a chocolate champagne. the black sables name is teencie weensie and is a whipit(a term used forr petite ferrets) shes about a pound. and 1 and 1/2 years old. the choc. cham. is named mocha latte, and is a little ove 2 pounds,like a sweet bear. shes only 6 months old!!! she'll probobly be 3 pounds when fully grown. whats weird is latte was a twin! her brother looked identicle, accept, white tips on his toes. i couldn't have both and wanted the smaller one soooo.... i picked latte, and i would have named him cappachino,or chino for short.i thought i got a little baby, although she was 8 weeks old. but i got a BIG baby!

i'm just always into meeting other fuzzie luvers...thats all..

and i'm not disapointed...i said are you a dude, just as easy as i could say are you a she? so thats totaly cool!

15? really!!!! me too! awsome! and my pup does the same thing, thats totaly like weird!
    alex + teencie + latte