Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lots of "Magoo" pics!!

Lots of "Magoo" pics!!

His grandma got to hold him for the first time and he did great! He has only been around her maybe once or twice while he was caged. He seems to be comfortable around strangers which is great!

When she put him down he layed on the floor and showed her his tummy.

Here he heard a big crack of thunder. This boy is scared to death of thunder and firecrackers!

Here he is sleeping on my chair. He loves to have his little butt hanging off.

Here we are having our love/play session. He loves neck scratches and when he's happy and relaxed he always lets his mouth hang open. I think that is so cute!

If you look close you will notice he is missing most of his small bottom teeth. I'm not sure about the rest of his mouth except the fangs! They work great!!

No I'm not smashing his head! I was giving him face rubs and he loves it!

More coming!

Here he was licking my hand but I missed the tongue in the picture.

Whenever I'm scratching his neck he holds on to my arm really tight but with no claws. He doesn't want me to quit!

When he is done he's ready to play and he gives me "Love Bites"! No pain and they are very gentle play bites. Thank God!

Then he takes a bath.

Then he takes a nap and we do it all over again!

I'm really in love with this little boy!!!!!

......................AND SO ARE WE....................................

Oh, oh, oh, what sweet, adorable, lovely, to die for, pictures.
    His paws wrapped around your arm is just so priceless.
    I still can't believe how he has made a 100% turn around.
    I can actually read about him and see his pictures now without getting all choked up. Still get a little teary-eyed, but that's expected.

Thank you, thank you, thank YOU CCL, for making my night and showing us such wonderful pictures of our Magoo and letting us know how well he is doing...

Big time kisses to you Magoo.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

TEARS AGAIN!! Grandma got the honor of holding him!!! Did she cry??? I would have cried like a baby if he'd let me hold him!! Another leap in his growing world!! Magoo, you are just such a smart WONDERFUL guy!!!!

That picture of him washing his face looks like he was having a camera shy moment.. That was TOOoooooo cute!

LUV YOU MAGOO!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh Mr. Magoo, have I told you lately how much I love you???? We are so proud of you and I know that most of the credit goes to your Meowmie! She and has worked so hard to make you feel comfortable and now she's basking in trust and love that you show her.

Thank you CCL for continuing to show us all what love and patience can accomplish.

As for that belly....RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB
    And for that facie....KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

OMG these pics are too cute for words. I can see why you are in love with him!!!!

Yay Magoo!

Lisa - This is the best batch of Magoo pictures yet!! Just the best! How much better can you get than seeing him with his paws wrapped around your arm and licking your hand?? Makes me choke up all over and get the gooseflesh and the big goofy grin, too. Yes I look like ....this....> I know you love that fluffy boy to death and we do too!

Awww he is so cute. He looks like a cuddly teddy-bear. I'm always happy when I get to see new pictures of him.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Oh Magoo updates are the best! That little kitty boy has a huge fan base. I can even get my husband to look at pictures and follow his story. By the way, he agrees that Magoo is Ripley's Mini Me. I need to find a similar posed picture of Ripley and do a comparison.

Big hugs and scritchies to sweet Magoo!

From Decker with Love

Magoo has definitely stolen all of our hearts!!! Each time I see more pics of his improvement it just gives me chills and the most peaceful feeling all at once!!!

He is definitely a MIRACLE kitty!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh my gosh!

CCL, such great photos. I, too, feel so pleased that Mr. M has gotten with the program and done such a wonderful turn around in behavior. He must be so, so happy now. I hope that you feel the wait and pain was worth it. We didn't have the visit to the ER and have our homes sectioned off etc. - you did, so we only got to view and read about the stress and strain and PAIN. I have a funny feeling that Mr. M is paying you back in warm, fuzzy, good behavior now. What a love bug. And what wonderful mommy and daddy people you two are.......He is so forturnate.

Thanks for sharing this guy with us.

Love,
    SAS and her girls

Originally posted by slick
    ... most of the credit goes to your Meowmie! She and has worked so hard to make you feel comfortable and now she's basking in trust and love that you show her.

I couldn't have said it any better Slick! This little sweetheart is certainly thriving and has made huge strides. I don't think there is a question in anyone's mind that he landed up with the most perfect meowmie in all of the world. I love it when kitties show their tummies and allow tummy rubs. To me that says so much about trust. My Andy will only allow that for very short periods of time. The fact that Mr. M feels comfortable doing it at all amazes me. CCL you are one special meowmie!

I love him too.

Can someone direct me to the thread where Magoo entered the picture?

I don't really know his story.

Awwe! You guys make his Mommy cry with all the compliments! You all think I did it and I think you all did it because you got me through it! I guess he really does belong to all of us!
    Sas- I now feel the pain was worth it! It's funny because the hurting me never really was my biggest concern. It was the fear that he would do one of the other kitties the way he did me.
    Yes, I'm so glad the house is back to one home and all the kitties, and hubby and I can now stop tripping over barricades! I didn't tell you all but five minutes before I took the last barricade down hubby tripped over it and broke his little toe!! So we both have shared our pain with Magoo! It has been a ride that I never want to repeat but the payoff has been worth it!!

Rose-If you do a search for Ocky and Magoo you will find many many threads about him. Ocular was his name at the shelter and I posted about him as Ocky several times. It is interesting reading! We all have been down a very long road and PT was my salvation!!! There were a lot of people who went way above the call of duty for me, tons of wonderful advice, easing of guilt, linking wonderful helpful sights, and even a phone call from PT's favorite nurse! It's been an incredible adventure! I'm glad you have been here to share part of it with us. Just do those searches and you will be all caught up.

How funny! I had forgotten all about Magoo's original name! That really sounds odd to hear now - like that was another cat!!
    What a dumb name "Here kitty, kitty, here, OCULAR!"