Thread: Some Wedding Pictures... (by request)

Some Wedding Pictures... (by request)

RobiLee requested that I post some wedding pictures in another thread, so per her request... here are some pictures from the big day.

Here is me and my best friend and maid of honor, Christine.

Here is Christine coming down the aisle behind the ringbearer and flowergirl.

Here comes the bride!

Grainy picture of us taking our vows...

Another grainy picture of us exchanging rings...

A post ceremony shot taken by my father-in-law...

Grainy picture of our first dance...

And like every wedding, we have "a story" but ours beats out most other people's, I think. The wedding was June 5, 2004. Our church burnt down on June 3, 2004. For a few hysterical hours on Thursday the 3rd, I had no church in which to get married. Another local church came through though, and despite a scare with the marriage license (our original church is in one county and the replacement was in another so my husband had to go get a judge to sign a waiver saying we could use the other county's license to get married in the new one), the wedding went beautifully. It was a great day (weather sucked) and I had a blast, though as everyone says - it went to fast. And like every other bride in history, I was left saying "All that planning for ONE day???"

Awww.....thanks for sharing the pics! They are great and you guys look so happy. I love the look and smile on hubby's face in this one

I'm not for sure but it kind of seems that you were smiling and laughing also. Did you whisper something in his ear

Yes, It all goes by too fast! And..OH MY...what a wedding story! That is a good one, well you know what I mean Geesh, the church burned down!! Holy Moly, I would have been in complete panic mode!!

I have a wedding story too..I'll have to share it when I have more time...maybe we should start a new thread for wedding stories

Thanks for sharing the pics with us. I loved them!

Robin

You made one gorgeous bride!

Congrats, and thanks for sharing your day with us.... WHEW!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Congratulations and I wish you the very best. May you have many, many years of happiness.

Your pictures are beautiful. I must say I think I would have almost died if our church burned down the day before but WOW you guys pulled it off wonderfully.

Again congratulations and best wishes. --- Meg

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

You look SO beautiful and your dress is stunning! I love a sleeveless, square cut top and the fabric is gorgeous! Was never a fan of too much lace Your story is a classic! OMG! You must have been frantic! Some might have taken the chruch burning down as an omen

I'm so glad all worked out in the end! And you're right...all THAT for one day! But you'll see...years from now you're going to love having those beautiful memories!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 07-08-2004 at 03:38 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

This is just beautiful! I'm glad your day went well and I hope you have many happy years to come.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

What a beautiful bride you were! Thanks for sharing some of your pictures

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Thanks guys!

I was in panic mode, RobiLee... I was hysterical from the moment I found out until I found out that the other church would be available and help us out. What actually saved us is what everyone had been complaining about from the beginning... "Who has a wedding at 10:30 in the morning?" But if we'd had a regular afternoon or evening wedding, there is no way we would have been able to find another venue. Churches and other wedding ceremony venues book up 2 years in advance in this area for June weddings.

We even got interviewed by a news station out of Baltimore. hehe That was weird. We were the TOP story on the 6 o'clock news on Friday the 4th. LOL Must've been a slooooow news day.

My daughter has your story topped 4 hours before the wedding the 2 groomsmen dropped out of the wedding . Luckly an ex boyfreind (yes of the bride) and her uncle came through for her.

If that had happened to me, I would have just had an uneven number of bridesmaids to groomsmen! Yikes!

What great pics! It looks like it was a beautilful day for you, and the both of you look so happy! HUGE congrats!!
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

Thanks! Congrats on your upcoming one as well!

You were indeed a very beautiful bride, I also love the pic your fathernlaw took, thank you for letting us in on your special day, I love weddings, and baby pics, I hope you both have a wonderful life together.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️