Thread: Record Breaking Spay/Neuter Day!

Record Breaking Spay/Neuter Day!

Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

That is fantastic! Hats off to the Vets and Volunteers who made it possible!
    The complete Knit-wit and occasional domestic diva.

Going to a church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Wow, that is fantastic!!! It's good to know that at least somewhere in the world they know that neutering the cats is the answer to the overpopulation - not euthanizing them.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

That is fantastic. Can you imagine, if EVERY city in the world had an organization like AzCats. What a dream come true that would be.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Fantastic. Congratulations!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

That is just wonderful to read about!!!

WONDERFUL!!! Funny you posted this today...

Today, someone came in to get their lost dog at the shelter, a young female. When she found out she would have to pay a fee and have the dog spayed, she got very upset because she wanted the dog to have puppies.. Now, this is no special breed but a rather ugly poor dog..Ewe! My boss read her the riot act about all the unwanted animals out there and told her a lot of realities about pets being PTS every day and she made the girl take a tour of our shelter and just LOOK at all the poor unwanted animals we have there in ONE day.. She told her if she WANTS a puppy, to pick one out of all the ones we have but it too, would cost a fee and have to be fixed. She saw the poor kittens climbing the cages and screaming and asked what was wrong with them and I told her, "They just want SOMEONE to hold them and love them, the are begging for attention!" That girl left without her dog and she got a large dose of reality to boot!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Unbelievable!!! WOW! That is GREAT!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

There needsto bemore,of these days,as it breaks the chains of unwnted Little Ones,and I hope that they get one in Hamilton,And Concatulations,From the Found Cat Hotel!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS