Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Georgie

Georgie

YAY - an Australian Dog of the Day today!!!!

Boy - you are a cutie pie!!! Yes, it is abit cold here at the moment for swimming, but you sound like you are having a ball anyway.

Love to you from Werribee (just up the road!!!)
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

*Squeals* Ooooo!! Little Georgie you are soooo precious!!!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

you are a darling puppy! congratulations to the dotd!!!

Hi Georgie!

WOW Georgie, you are such a pretty girl! We have never seen a doggie like you. You are stunningly beautiful. That silver coat and gorgeous eyes are so pretty. We can't get over hearing about how busy you are helping the family. You really do pitch in around the house to help with the daily chores. What a very goooood girl!! We aren't nearly as helpful around our house. We can't help but notice those giant paws either. Does this mean you will be a big girl some day? Congratulations on being our very pretty and special DOTD Georgie!! Enjoy every day with your big sister and your family! Georgie, always remember to love your life like we do. Smacko treats all around!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sweaty, Steamy Florida
    p.s. Come on over for a visit Georgie. It is plenty warm enough to go swimming here!

Georgie

You are a beautiful little lady. You sound like you are a lot of fun to have around. I bet it is hard to keep up with you. I would love to have you for my own. Have a great DOTD.
    LHCamry

Gorgeous Georgie!

Georgie, those eyse would just melt anybody! You sound like a handful, you must have your humans smiling all day long with your antics I hope we will see more pictures of you as you mature. You sound like you are literally learning in leaps and bounds Congratulations on being our DOTD today
    ~Marie

CONGRATULATIONS GEORGIE!

Oh my what a cutie pie you are Georgie!

It sounds like your such a helpful pup, I just can't understand why your family wouldn't want you helping them take down the laundry and pick the strawberries

How lucky you are to live in Australia, you must love it!

I hope that you enjoy yourself today because you are our special
    DOG OF THE DAY!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Such serious gorgeous blue eyes - and such a pretty coat George! Wow, you are one cooool dawg! Congrats to Handsome George, Our Adoooorable Dog of the Day!

G'day Georgie!

My mama tells me that I might be part Kelpie myself so maybe we're long lost relatives. Like you, I have a knack for "sorting" the laundry.

You're pretty darn cute and hope you have a great day!

Kona

Hey there, Georgie girl!!! Oh, what a gorgeous doggie you are! And what a fun packed, love filled life you lead there "down under" with your adoring humans! You sure are one life loving pupper; and just a bit of a scamp I've never met a Kelpie before...what a beautiful and personality packed breed; and so talented too! I'll bet you're going to rack up a ton of awards on the agility and flyball course and I'm sure your mom will appreciate your exhuberance being directed away from the clothesline and strawberry patch! But your greatest talent of all is stealing the hearts of all who cross your path Georgie, sweet Georgie, we're honored to have such a super duper pup as our very deserving Dog of the Day! I hope you and sister Lucy and your proud people have a wonderfu day celebrating your great honor...maybe some fun with the hose, your Buster Cube and Kongs and I'm sure your mum has a very extra smackos tucked in her pocket Lots of hugs and happy tail wags to you precious Georgie from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are just adorable! Congrats Georgie!

"To touch the rose unfearful is to meet the thorn, and pierce the heart's emotion, and feel the emptiness no more." - Jars of Clay

Beautiful Georgie! Congratulations to you, gorgeous girl!

Georgie what a stunning little lady you are! I so enjoyed your descriptions about your wonderful helpful nature! What a thoughtful girl you are, helping out Mom and Dad with chores right?

I bet you'll be quite the champ someday, doing agility and flyball! There's no doubt about your keen wit and intelligence already. Congratulations Georgie, our very special, smart and helpful Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

What a cutie indeed you are, the cute meter is running high today !!! Keep trying different "jobs", sooner or later you'll (shall we say) get by with something, and with a face like that their will be a relent somewhere

Hello Georgie

Dear Georgie:

I have never heard of the Kelpie breed before. I am going to have to have my daddy do all sorts of research for me so I can love another wonderful dog!

You are quite the beautiful pup!

By the way, it is 110F/43C here in Arizona USA

Your Friend

Duke
    Last edited by duke_the_dachshund; 07-06-2004 at 07:50 PM.