Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A message from Magoo

A message from Magoo

Hi everybody! I have some news to share with ya and momma said I could tell this time.
    Do ya'll remember this picture from when momma was showin ya our house?

This is today. Do ya see what's missin?

Momma said to tell ya'll that is a new puke stain on the floor. I don't know why she wanted me to point that out!

This was what the kitchen doorway looked like for the last few weeks.

This is what it looks like today!! Do ya see whats missin?

Well I guess I dont have to tell ya that I got to explore! I had so much fun finding two new rooms!!! I walked all around the walls so I would know the bounderies and then I was fine! I love that new place. It had so much neat new stuff to check out.

Momma says that if ya come to the next post she has pictures to show ya. She is always followin me around with clicky thing! She can be so goofy sometimes, but don't tell her I said so!!
    Last edited by catcrazylady; 07-03-2004 at 01:02 PM.

Well here's some pics mom took while she followed me around.

I got to cross the line!! YIPPEE!!!!

I got to check out all the stuff!

Sammy stayed with me and kept an eye on everything I did so I didn't get hurt

I ran into this big guy and we sniffed noses but he didn't growl or hiss at me. I think we're gonna be friends.

I wanted to see what was behind this door but momma says I'll never venture out there. DARN!

More pictures coming
    Last edited by catcrazylady; 07-03-2004 at 01:04 PM.

After all that I found my way back to the kitchen.

Momma gave me hugs and kisses and more hugs and kisses and told me all about how proud she and all of my PT friends are. I was tired after all that venturing and huggin and kissin so I took a little nap.

After a little catnap I went back to my favorite room and just hung out with the boys.

Well that has been my day so far. It's kind of fun around here sometimes!

Momma says to thank everyone for carin so much about me. I do preciate it but will ya'll stop telling her to give me all them kisses!! I'm soaking wet all the time! I keep figurin one of these days she will quit slobberin all over me but I beginnin to think that aint gonna happen! It jsut keeps gettin worse cause she says this kiss is from so and so and this one is from somebody else!!! well, shucks, I reckon I don't mind to much since I know ya'll love me!
    Well, I'm gonna go now. Momma said ya'll would be excited to see how my day went. THANKS Y'ALL FOR LOVIN ME SO MUCH!!

Mr. Magoo, it is wonderful to see you like this! Have a lot of fun exploring your home!

Kirsten

Oh Magoo!!! That was a wonderful minute to minute update of your day so far!!! I am so proud of you!! You may as well accept that those sloppy kisses are just gonna keep on coming You ARE one of the guys!! Just stay away from Maggie Sue, OK? I think she kinda likes you, but some girls, well you just gotta take it really slowly Enjoy the rest of your day and make sure Meowmie lets you get back with more updates, OK? *SMOOCH*
    I LOVE YOU MAGOO!

He really is an amazing cat. It is really heart warming to see him fitting in. The poor soul just needed to get used to things.

WTG MAGOO Your doing so good, we at PT are sooooooooooo proud of you.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Oh Magoo!!!!!!!!.......(sniffle)

Oh Magoo, it's so exiting you get to explore the rest of your home, isn't it! You have really done well! No wonder you mommy is proud of you - as we all are!

More kisses flying across to you!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Lisa! I was actually CRYING and LAUGHING at the same time!! Been a really long time since I have done that! It was so sweet it made me cry, I was so happy for him I cried, but how you did that made me laugh, even though I was crying!

WTG my little sweetheart! You are such a smart, brave boy that I just ADORE you!!! I can not believe, you found your way BACK to the kitchen, you have to tell me how you did that! (I can barley find my way to Memphis and it is streight up I-55!!). Now my sweet baby, your world has grown even larger, but sweetheart, you stay AWAY from that front door!! It is to dangerous out there and you need to stay where you are safe and loved!! *KISSES** KISSES**** KISSES***

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

BRAVO MAGOO!!!

You just keep on, keeping on. We had lots of faith in you, your mom and dad and the rest of the critters. Sending many kisses and hugs from Michigan.

Lisa, the news just gets better and better. Yes, I have tears in my eyes! From sheer happiness! How I would love to give Magoo a great big hug, and some of those sloppy kisses he was talking about!

Magoo, I am just so proud of you sweet baby, I know you mommy is proud of you too!

Laura, Magoo has the same effect on me, I cry and smile at the same time! What a ride!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Oh Magoo, we are all just SO proud of you!!! It takes a special man to go the distance you have and you are one of the most special beings God ever made .
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

Maybe, just MMAAAAAYYYBBBBEEEE one day, I will be able to view pictures and read about Mr. Magoo without tears rolling down my face.

CCL this truly warms my heart to see how far along Mr. Magoo has come, AAALLLLLL because of the devotion, care and love that you and your hubby have for him.

Bless the both of you.

I just loved all the pictures and Mr. Magoo's stories that went along with them.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

AWWWw - he is so sweeet! Is Mr. Magoo a maine coon cat?