Thread: Diego Joe & My Afternoon Picnic.....

Diego Joe & My Afternoon Picnic.....

Diego Joe would like to say hi to all the PTers! He is very happy today! I brought him on a picnic. We have alot of land & I brought him to the back of the property. I carried him there in the picnic basket! We got there & I set out a red & white stripe blanket. I then took him out & put on his hamster harness & leash just so he dosen't run away. I first took out a big, red, & shiney apple that I jsut washed. I took a bite then let him eat some. I then ate a little bit more. Then I got out some strawberry yougurt. He stuck his head right in and began to lick some! His whiskers & chin were covered! It was too cute! Then I got out my dry salad & he just stood on the edge holding onto the side & he stole a peice of lettuce & a raddish. He was so silly. I then held my water ottle upside down so it slowly dripepd so he could get a drink. Then I just cuddled wit him for a littl ebit. He then discovered the yogurt again & went back tot hat. Then I got soem sunflower seeds out & her ate 3 & I ate about a handful. It was so cute! It was very special too since we're moving in exactly 1 month! SO it might be the last tiem I do that at this hosue. My new house is on a 1/3 of an acre which is ALOT smaller! I will probably make an effort to bring him to the park across teh street at my new house though......
    Have a wodnerful day! I would like to encourage all of you to enjoy the summer & take the time to smell the flowers WITH Your cuddle buddy! Take your pet outside. I watched birds last weekend & I brought them outside in a smaller bird cage my friend lent me to watch her 2 birds in. It was fun. We only went to the front yard but it was still fun. i gave them some sunflower seed & their bird treats. I then treated them to a cool mist from the hose. Just enjoy the time you have in the summer enjoy it with your cuddle buddies! It'll make sumemr much mroe enjoyable!
    Love,
    Autumn & Diego Joe

Rainbow Bridge Baby>>

Rescue!

I am so happy! Yesterday I found a bird in the street. i thought it was dead. I picke dit up with gloves & moed it to the grass. I gave it bread & water. Last night i ept it in a box in the laundy room. Today I put it outsid emy balcony in a box with more food & water. Just 1/2 an hour ago ro abotu then I picke dit upw ith gloves on & it flew away! It was a female blue bird. I was proud of myself!

Rainbow Bridge Baby>>