Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from England

I live in England in the Peak District, in a lovely country village

Hello from England

Hya everyone, my name is chris and i live in a village in the Peak district of england called Bamford.

I have just joined "Pet Talk2 as I am addicted to pet forums!!

I came across this site after reading a link from Kay about her dogs that was on 2cutepups.

I have a lovely 2year old GSD + Malinois dog called Sasha, whom you will all soon learn about and a 5mth old cat called Loki, Sasha & Loki are best of friends and play together all the time.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all on here, bye for now

chris (christrev)

Hi and Welcome to PetTalk Chris! I'm sure you'll love it here, and soon you will become seriously addicted like the rest of us here My name is Tiffany and I am owned by my 2 y/o Persian/Himmy named Blueberry. You can see him in my sig
    Feel free to share some pics of your pets! We love seeing pictures here
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Re: Hello from England

Originally posted by christrev
    Hya everyone, my name is chris and i live in a village in the Peak district of england called Bamford.

I have just joined "Pet Talk2 as I am addicted to pet forums!!

I came across this site after reading a link from Kay about her dogs that was on 2cutepups.

I have a lovely 2year old GSD + Malinois dog called Sasha, whom you will all soon learn about and a 5mth old cat called Loki, Sasha & Loki are best of friends and play together all the time.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all on here, bye for now

chris (christrev)

Hiya,

I'm also from England (Somerset) and was introduced to this site by a friend.

It's fantastic finding like minded people when it comes to our pets. It's nice to know that there are others out there with the same anxietys, joys and emotional rollercoasters that pet lovers endeavour.

The advice is plentiful, humour is in abundance and empathy is bountiful.

I'm sure you will be back

Hi Chris and a warm Pet Talk welcome from across the pond So glad you've decided to join! I look forward to meeting you, Sasha and Loki I'm Sandra...owned by Star the Lab and Cody the Husky/Shep; 2 kitties Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea pigs, Moon and Rosie! WELCOME!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Welcome to PT, Chris. I look forward to hearing about Sasha and Loki. I'm Diana, I'm 23 years old, and I'm from Chicago, IL. USA. I have two dogs. Sylvia is a one year old black Pug and Harley is an almost two year old Jack Russell Mix. I also have three cockatiels (soon to be four). Their names are Alex (female), Danny (male), and Milton (male). I am getting a female to live with Alex shortly, but the female is still too young to come home. I also have three fish.

If you like pet forums, you will love Pet Talk!
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Welcome to Pet Talk! I'd love to see and hear more about your pup there, she looks beautiful in your siggy, and so does Loki

My name is Jessica and I'm the Mom of Tommy, golden retriever, and Tasha, shepherd greyhound mix (both in my siggy), as well as Dawn, a cockatiel .
    Last edited by K9soul; 06-30-2004 at 02:45 PM.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

thanks

Well what a lovely welcome I have recieved, it's nice to feel at home already. don't worry I will tell you all about my lovely pets over the time I spend on the forum.

I'll start with putting a piccy of Sasha on this post so you can all see how great she is. this was taken yesterday. Hope you all like it?

she is a really lovely dog, so good tempered and obedient, yet full of fun.

What a beautiful dog! I've got a German Shepherd/Chow dog and an Arabian horse. Hope you like it here. Pardon us for not jumping in quicker. We just got kind of tricked by someone that was here and we're kind of wary of new people. Which really is a shame. My mother visited England a few summers ago and loved it. She said she could live there.
    Last edited by dukedogsmom; 06-30-2004 at 02:48 PM.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Wow, Sasha is stunning!

What a beautiful beautiful girl! Thanks so much for showing her to us, and can't wait to see more
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

re welcome

Hello thanks for the welcome, don't worry I won't trick you in any way whatsoever all I want to do is enjoy talking about my pets.

Gosh you got an Arabian horse wow how wonderful, next to dogs & cats horses are my fav animal & as for Arabs......well I luv em....so graceful and pretty. Have you got any piccy's on the forum of him/her?

Glad you like Sasha, well we are crazy about her, I will devout a whole post to telling you how we got her etc. As for Loki (mischeivious wizard & lives up to his name!) he's a lovely young cat, him & Sasha play together like crazy all the time.

Anyway byee, I am talking to much as usual!!! Chris

Hi Chris welcome, I've talked to you over on 2cutepups! Glad you're here too!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Chris!

to PT!

Your Sacha is so very gorgeous. I can't wait to hear all about her!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hey Chris! Welcome to PT. I am Maria and have a yellow lab cross named Major. Sasha is a very nice looking dog, and she sounds like she's wonderful to have aruond! Have a great time here on Pet Talk, I'm sure you'll come back often

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

welcome

Thanks chocolatepuppy, yes I remember your from 2cutepups, nice to see familiar a face.

chris

Sasha is so gorgeous!

Welcome to Pet Talk, Chris! I look forward to seeing more pictures of Sasha, and some of Loki too on the cat side!.

Chris
    (yes, another Chris, and from the same part of the world, but over the border in Wales! )