Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: maximus

maximus

what a darling puppy you are.....and such a playful one too! congratulations to the dotd!!!

Max, you are stunning! What a great looking dog you are, just perfect!

Congrats on being Dog Of The Day!

Enjoy your special day!

Robin

Hi Maximus!

Boy Maximus!! What a great story your Dad writes about you. He sure loves you alot. You are a 95 lb. hunk Big M!! We love that handsome face and massive physique. Your color is stunning too!! What's not to love big guy??? It is so cute that you love your Grammy so much and we can bet she loves you too. You are such a smart boy knowing not to pull Grammy down. You wouldn't hurt a flea would you sweetheart? Anyway....enjoy your day big guy and every day with your Dad and Grammy. We're pretty sure you'll still be the love of Dad's life always(even if he does meet the rich super model). Congratulations Maximus and always live your life like we do!!

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot, and Steamy Florida

Oh Maximus, what a handsome doggy hunk you are! Your Dad describes you as built like a linebacker, but with a heart as gentle as a lamb's. I bet your Grammy looks forward to your walks as much as you do! She must put a lot of trust in you to be gentle, and of course her trust is not misplaced.

Maximus, your Daddy's story made me smile and chuckle this morning, and your picture shows you to be such a heartthrob! I agree with Daisy and Delilah.. no supermodel could ever match you sweetheart!

Love, hugs and lots of romping fun to you today, sweet Maximus, our HANDSOME Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

CONGRATULATIONS MAXIMUS!

Good morning Gorgeous! I definately see the rottie/boxer mix in you. I mean look at that head! I bet you are going to be big enough to play for the NFL when you get older

How lucky that you have a grammy to come over and watch you while your dad's away at work. You sound like one spoiled pooch to me (but hey, you deserve it).

I think they made a great decision when they picked you to be our most deserved
    DOG OF THE DAY!

Hope you enjoy your special day Maximus!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Maximus, you are gorgeous!!!

Two favorite breeds in one

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

Wow!

Maximus, you are absolutely perfect! Such a big heart you have, too! You are so sweet to walk slow when your granny is walking you. You are such a handsome dog, too. Boxer and rotti, what a great duo! Glad to see your special day.

"To touch the rose unfearful is to meet the thorn, and pierce the heart's emotion, and feel the emptiness no more." - Jars of Clay

Maximus,

What a big handsome fellow you are. You are a very lucky fellow to have a Dad that loves you very muchDad Glad you made DOTD. I got to see you. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Be still my heart. Maximus, one look at you this morning and I was a goner. You're a big hunk of love and what a lucky boy you are to have a Dad who obviously adores you (but he's awfully lucky too isn't he sweetie).

I hope you have the grandest of days enjoying your honor!

Hugs and kisses you big, handsome hunk!

Oh, what a handsome hunka, hunka fur you are magnificent Maximus! So big, bold and brawny yet at the same time, such a gentle giant with a heart of pure gold! I loved reading of the special relationship you and your Grammy share! And your proud Dad sure does adore his best bud, doesn't he? Oh, how us girls love a guy who isn't afraid to show how much he loves his dog!!! You're definitely one major chick magnet Maximus And while your Dad may be waiting patiently for that supermodel to swagger his way, we all know he'll never find a more loyal and loving best friend than you sweetheart! What a treat it was to meet you today Maximus! You and your Dad make one awesome team!

Congratulations on your Dog of the Day cudos handsome, lovable Maximus! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage with lots and lots of extra hugs and kisses, praise and treats! And I wish for you and your super Dad many, many years of unconditional love and friendship! Hugs, happy tail wags and slurpy licks to you Maximus from Sandra and the two swooning doggies, Star and Cody!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maximus, congratulations on being our DOTD! You are a very handsome boy, and I love your story. It is so nice that you get to walk with your Grammy every day and that you and your dad share many special times, too. I hope that in honor of your special day, your dad brings you a juicy bone for a snack!

Congratulations, Maximus!
    Oreo and Molly

Maximus you are such a gorgeous boy!! Congrats on being DOTD!!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Hi Max! What a big handsome stud you are!! Such a pretty boy, with such a nice face full of character. You must be a great softball player Maximus! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

Oh Maximus, what a cute guy you are!!! Love your smile !!!!! plus you look like you just get into a little bit of gentle trouble and only because youre having fun doing it. You are a gentle giant and Im sure your gramma appreciates that!!! I think you make people laugh more than anything else with your antics and comedy and you wouldnt have it any other way!!!! Now go get a cookie.

Max, you handsome devil you! Congrats buddy!