Thread: milo

milo

such a stately pose! you are such a cutie! congratulations to the cotd!!!

Hi Milo,
    what a handsome boy you are. And you know the best places- near to the food as we can sse in your picture.

It's so very cute of you to show your love to your meowmie in getting her to work as late as possible. Filou does that too.

But it is so much nicer at home when all the humans are in, isn't it?

Enjoy your day telling the dogs their place and get yourself some extra treats

He's a handsome fellow, with his white vest and legs. But he's not trying to act like a puppy, he's just a very loving cat. And he's looking for his CatOfTheDay treats up there.

Milo I am totally amazed at your pose there high atop the refrigerator with glasses to your left and they haven't been sent plummeting to the floor! I would have to name you Graceful Milo if you were mine, as I am afraid my two boys would not have been able to strike that pose without wreaking havoc! Congratulations to you cutie on your special day, Graceful Milo!

That struck me too Pam,that there is so much on the Fridge and Milo The Marvellous hasnt knocked anything to the floor!!!And Milo certainly is well fed ,withe tose Treats and The Eukanuba Cat Food! We all Love Mighty Milo,COTD and send an invitation to our July 1st artee , ams a MIGHTY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTo Mighty Milo!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Milo - talk about a poised furboy

Definately not a puppy - but a very normal, loving pusboy.

Many, many Congratulations on being chosen as our very special Cat of the Day - hope it's a day of petting, cuddling and treats xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Hello Milo!

Such a stately pose amid the cat food, treats and assorted other items speaks of your determination to watch over your kingdom and territory so that all can be observed while you sniff the heavenly scent of fresh cat food "hidden" among the items there upon your throne.

To err is human, to purr is feline.
    ~ Robert Bryne

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."
    ~ Albert Schweitzer

Milo
    What a handsome fellow you are for sure! My orangie Luke, looks a lot like you but he is older (11) and quite a bit, er, plumper!
    He thinks it's great one of his orangie cousins is honored today.
    Congratulations, sweetie from me, Luke, and my other 3 fuzzies too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Oh Milo! I loved reading your story and I KNOW what "being mooshed" means! LOL! My cats do that (it's when they impede human movement by lacing themselves around our ankles). When Mishi does it, I call it being "meeshed." Congratulations on being our COTD this sunny Sunday!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Milo sure is the top dog!

Milo is great. My cat Leo, also a pound kitty, loves to fetch, but not as much as when he was a kitten. He is starting to get lazy.
    Heidi

Don't you look commanding Milo, posing so regally atop your frig, purusing your catdom! You definitely do rule, don't you Milo "the magnificent" Man! And is there any doubt who adopted who??? From day one, you knew exactly where and to whom you belonged and every day you prove it with your unconditional love, loyalty and devotion to your adoring subjects! You are one magnificent creamsicle kitty, Magnificent Milo and so deserving of the title Cat of the Day!!! I hope you and doggie Duchess and your proud family enjoy a very special Sunday, celebrating your well earned "top cat" honors Lots of hugs and purrrs to you sweet, sweet Milo from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

magnificent MILO COTD

LillyCat looks like my darling big brother, Tiggy [the best cat in the universe]. Mew, Milo you are one handsome boy cat! I'm all flustered just looking at your magnificent body! Meee-ow! hot stuff.

Your cuteness, temperament and love for your purrsons and their absolute love for you is what it is all about.

Have a purrfectly wonderful day. You are a truly special COTD.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a handsome hunk of kitty cat!! Milo, you have such beauuutiful eyes and look so fine sitting pretty. What a wonderful cuddler you are too, my goodness! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day!