Thread: elliot

elliot

what a sweetheart you are! congrats to the cotd!!!

Elliot, what a pretty kitty you are.

Congrat on this special day. Enjoy!!

Robin

Elliot, you really are a charmer...glad you have a happy haven where you can share your furrlife! Catgratulations on being today's special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Hello Elliot,

You are such a handsome kitty- and full of wonder with spring in your eyes. No doubt that you are indeed, a happy cat!

Happy owner, happy cat. Indifferent owner, reclusive cat.

- Chinese Proverb
    To err is human, to purr is feline.
    ~ Robert Bryne

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."
    ~ Albert Schweitzer

Elegant Elliot,you are such a EasingGoing ,Elegant Cat,we know that you will have FUN,at our Parteee,and Mall Invasion,jJuly First,and Second! A Electric MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To EASY GOING ELLIOT COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Elliot
    What a handsome fellow you are for sure!
    It was lots of fun meeting you today! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day! Even if you can't be king of your castle, you are King for a Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings to you sweet, sweet Elliot! Oh, what a handsome, handsome boy I see before me, posing so elegantly for the camera!! You simply oooze charm, grace and confidence I loved reading how you came to be the "chosen one!" From that first time you opened those goregous, golden eyes of yours, your humans knew that YOU were the one for them, destined to be "king," ruling over your catdom and adoring fur and human subjects with a velvet paw...! Ok, so Willie may have a different slant on that Elliot, (love that name) you are one super fine feline, a most loyal and loving furkid and so deserving of the title Cat of the Day! Wear you crown proudly, King Elliot and enjoy an extra special day, reveling in your "top cat" honors! Love and hugs and purrrs to you precious boy from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You look just like my Oliver

and he is the sweetest cat in the world. do you have one white leg?

You are adorable and if you're half as sweet, loving and wonderful to have around as my Oli, then you have a very lucky family!!

wish i had pictures but I don't download so you'll just have to take my word on this.

Kathy

Elliott, you have the sweetest little face! How darling you were the first special kitten to open your eyes and say "hi, I'm here!!! now what?", lol!! You are so beautiful Elliott. Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Cat of the Day!

Elliott, you're a little pumpkin, and that picture of you is PURR-fect!! I love your big, sparkly emerald eyes, the first eyes in your litter to open!! I'm so happy you have such a happy, loving home, as you deserve!! Happy Day being our King Cat of the Day!!

Blog Entries

Elliot The Cat

Mew, you are a very handsome kitty cat! My KatMa loves kitties soooooooooo much that she would love to have at least five more kitties. KatMa said your purrson is lucky to have a passel of pussy cats living at the Palace.

Mew, mee-eow I can admire any cat or kitten from a distance, but share my Palace with another kitty? Not for me, much to my KatMa's distress.

So, you were the first of the seven kittens to open the peepers? Well, you certainly have the most gorgeous green eyes...

Enjoy being our COTD -- a truly regal cat you are!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Sounds like Elliot got a lot of attention when he was a tiny guy, and it paid off with a super-sweetie personality. Better spoil him a little for being CatOfTheDay.