Thread: Trapper Jan Strikes Again

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Trapper Jan Strikes Again

Lucky me....I can't have even a day off to clean house etc. My neighbors daughter was driving through this lovely (being sarcastic here) area of town last night, and saw kittens sitting in the middle of a side street. She grabbed one, and kept this gorgeous poof ball over night and got in touch with lucky me this morning. I met up with Melissa and she showed me where she saw them...they were no where to be seen. I made several trips back & forth stalking mama cat. I finally found where the rest of her kittens were hidden...under a pile of logs and branches way at the back of someone's yard. Luckily the people didn't care so I set about getting them. I now have a lovely brown/beige poof ball sweet girlie, three orange and white brothers and a lovely bi-color tabby with white. Mama is no doubt someone's thrown away pet as she let me scruff one of the kittens from under her nose! All are still blue eyed so I'm guessing five-six weeks old. Purrfect age and purrfect timing! Pictures later.....
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Is it "later" yet?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Busy, busy cat mom!!! So glad you were able to get these babies inside before it was too late! Waiting for pics!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Jan, I really don't know how you do it. I'm tired for you, with all the hard work that you do. As they say, "No rest for the weary".
    Like i've said in another post, I wish there were a lot more people like you out there. Bless you dear Lady.
    I know it must be so heartbreaking and yet rewarding for you at the same time.
    Please Jan, don't burn yourself out. You need to take some time for yourself. You definitely need a little break from all of this, even if it's just for one day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Originally posted by rg_girlca
    Jan, I really don't know how you do it. I'm tired for you, with all the hard work that you do. As they say, "No rest for the weary".
    Like i've said in another post, I wish there were a lot more people like you out there. Bless you dear Lady.
    Please Jan, don't burn yourself out. You need to take some time for yourself. You definitely need a little break from all of this, even if it's just for one day.
    I totally agree!!!

From Decker with Love

Originally posted by rg_girlca
    Ditto also. I don't know how you keep on keeping on, but I'm so glad you do.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

There has to be someone,like our Mothers,used to do, to clean up after the incresing numbers,of lazy irresonsible Idiots,in the World! Theselast tweo Generations,just dont seem, to care about anything,but themselves! Please keep, up the Good work,Cat Angels LOVE YOU!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Queen Scoopalot is a lost or sick cat's guardian angel!!

Kudos to you for all that you do!

Hey Thelma,

I'm on the roof, start tossing!!! Great job!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Another miracle from you. I don't know how you do it, but you definitely have a noble mission in this life.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

QSA I swear reading your posts wears me out!!! I don't know how you get all that done!
    You are an amazing "Kitty Rescue Angel"!!!

Thank you for all the kitties you have saved!!

Wow, Jan, I am in awe of you and some of the others who do so much!! You guys know who you are. But then, we all do what we can, but I sure could not do what YOU do!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Originally posted by moosmom
    Hey Thelma,

I'm on the roof, start tossing!!! Great job!
    I've got the slingshot loaded, and ready for take-off Donna! Which ones do you want? I have yesterday's catch...but I'll add more!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~