Thread: Worm Medicine?

Worm Medicine?

We think Kally has worms do any of you know of anything we can give her? We got this one powder stuff that you put on top of her food but I geuss she dident like it and never ate it. Has any of your cats had worms before? If so, what did you give them?

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

There is a de-wormer pill the vet had us give Skinny when he came into the house. It was one time dose in pill form. I'd ask your vet.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Yes, ask your vet for Drontal! It costs approx. $4.00 per pill...and it gets all the types of worms in ONE dose!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I would also recommend Drontal, it is by far the best pill for worms I have come across, if your cats are indoor/outdoor and catch wild game, then they need to be dosed every 3 mths according to my vets advice.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Drontal will kill everything. I think they get two pills three weeks apart. Strongid kills everything but tapeworms. It's very safe for kittens so that's what our rescue uses as a first line wormer. Every new foster gets a dose shoved down the hatch! Yes, it's the same formula used for horses; nasty yellow suspension.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb