Thread: Terrific Timon!

Terrific Timon!

What a sweet and wonderful story about one coooool kitty boy! You are such a hansome man T! And you've clearly touched your furparent's (and our's!!) heart - and we can see why. God Bless Sweet Timon! Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Kitty Cat of the Day!!

Congratulations Timon! You are adorable and you seem to be very loved by your owner, thank god you were rescued and given a wonderful life!

P.S. what a great name you have.
    That feline fanatic.

what a lucky cat you are! and such a beauty also! congratulations to the cotd!!!

Ooooo, you are so lucky to get to climb real trees, Timon!!! Your meowmie obviously lovs you and it's easy to see why! Congrats on being COTD!

Timon, you are certainly a very handsome ginger boy. It is obvious that you and Tucker have a loving home...two more Happy Cats! Paw applause to your purrrson for loving you so much and catgratulations, Timon, on being today's very sunny Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Dearest Timon, I would almost be willing to bet that orange tiger boycats are all loving companions. I was lucky enough to have shared part of my childhood with two different orange tigers, both loving and both named Tiger. I am very happy to have heard your story and how you and your human found each other and make each other's life the better for it. Kudos to your person for keeping you safe and cared for--may the two of you share many, many years of love and happiness!

What a wonderful story! Timon, you sure are loved, deservedly so of course!

Have a great day.

Timon ,if they put you on Survivor , you eould definitly outwit ,outplay and outlast the witless wonders , that are on that show!You are the last Cat Standing , and it is so specail , that you have ,this Great Home! All The found cats want you ,to come to our Partee , and Mall Invasion , and send a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOW To Timon , The Survivor!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Timon

Mew, Mr Handsome Orange Cat you are a stunner! What a nice story. Mew, my KatMa is in love with you. Although you don't look like my late brother, Tiggy [the best cat in the universe] you act like him. He was KatMa's very special boy and she misses him every day.

Mew, purrr your human is very fortunate and lucky to have you and Tucker, the grey tabby, to love.

Some people like trees decorated with Christmas decorations; I prefer trees dressed with beautiful felines. What a wonderful tree decoration you are!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Timon
    I agree you certainly are Terrific! and very handsome too!
    I'm so glad you were rescued and have a loving family and home now. There is always something special about the bottle babies, I know, I have one who is now 14. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a terrific kitty you are Timon! Oh how handsome you look posing in your tree! It may have been your first climb, but you sur do look quite at home way up there! Awesome

I was so touched, reading your amazing story of rescue and survial Timon! From infancy, you and your devoted human forged a bond of love that will never be broken! What a most lovingl companion she has in you! Yes, there certainly is something extra special about you sweet ginger boys!!!

I hope you and your mom and dear brother Tucker have a very, very happy Cat of the Day celebration! How very deserving you are, sweet man! And I hope for you, Tucker and your mom many, many happy, love filled years together! Hugs and purrrs to you terrific Timon from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Timon you are such a handsome boy! I'm very gald that your mommy has rescued you Hope your mommy spoils you more today, and CONGRATULATIONS on being our COTD!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Timon and his family Thank you!

I am so very honored that Timon's story has touched so many of you, just as so many of your stories have touched me. Both boyz always get extra special hugs when I read your wonderful stories. Besides I always tell them that they are my favorite orange/grey tabby (which they already know) depending on which one I am loving up at the time.

Timon is certainly enjoying his day in the "headlines" here at COTD.

Thank You! ...from all of us!
    Last edited by flippytale; 06-25-2004 at 09:14 PM.
    ---That's "Miss" Stir Flippytale!