Thread: ferris

ferris

you are soooo sweet! one of my favorite dog breeds.....i grew up with beagles! congratulations to the dotd!!!

Aww! What a sweety you are. I would give you a big hug! Have a great life and congrats to the dotd.

CONGRATULATIONS FERRIS!

That face of yours, oh I'd just give you anything your little heart desires
    I hope you and Trixie get to play a little game of football or even go for a ride today. Gotta celebrate you know, after all you are our
    "DOG OF THE DAY!"

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Ferris

You are so beautiful. You look just like my baby. I bet you are a very loving little girl. Glad you made DOTD.
    LHCamry

Ferris, what a beautiful name for a beautiful beagle-girl.

I have a feeling we would all spoil you rotten. I'll bet when you wiggle around in the bed to get comfy, your people move out of the way! LOL!! I know I would!

Congratulations fair Ferris, cutie-pie DOTD!!

Ferris, everyone has said it: You are a beautiful girl! Particularly those soulful beagle eyes. You certainly do look content sweetie, and with good reason! You have the most perfect doggie home you could desire, with people who love you, a sister beagle to play with, and a warm snuggly bed to sleep in when you are tired. You look so sweet and pretty sitting next to those pretty flowers in your DoTD photo, I just want to reach down and pat that sweet head of yours.

Many hugs, kisses, treats and romping good times to you today and every day Ferris, our wonderful Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

What a pretty dog, Ferris!! I used to have a beagle puppy, Jake, and he was the sweetest thing! Congrats!

~KT and Blaze~
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I'm in love, precious Ferris!!! What a beautiful Beagle baby girl you are I wish I could touch those soft, velvety ears and plant a kiss on top of that adorable head of yours! I plan to one day have a Beagle buddy and just maybe he/she will be as sweet and lovable as you! I hope today you get to indulge in all your faves Ferris...riding in the car (front seat, of course!) playing football with sister Trixie and enjoying lots of extra hugs and kisses from your proud parents! Congratulations to you sweet, adorable Ferris, our extra special, extra cute Dog of the Day! Enjoy your reign as Pet Talk's "top dog" and wear your crown proudly Lots of hugs and happy tail wags to you sweet Beagle girl Ferris from Sandra and pups Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow what a great day to pop into pet talk.
    My fave breed is DOTD.
    You are sooooo adorable, the cutest beagle I have ever seen
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

Awwww...Beagles are just TOO cute! Ferris you are such a beautiful, sweet girl have a great day!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

What a sophisticated and refined looking dog you are Ferris! You have the expression of a professor - very intelligent indeed! Congrats to handsome Ferris, Our Adorable Dog of the Day!