Thread: Fluffy

Fluffy

Fluffy, judging by your picture and your story, it appears that you have done quite well at the hands of a couple of bumbling fools!! It simply proves to me, all over again, that love can overcome many deficiencies. The love between humans and their pets is wonderfully pure and the exchange of that love gives joy and strength to both sides. All the best to you, Fluffy and your wonderful bumbling fools!!!
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Fluffy, you truly are a gift from God. You are a true survivor and a beautiful little girl. I love your shiny gray coat. What a pretty kitty.

Congratulations, Fluffy! Enjoy your special day!

Robin

Fluffy you truly are an amazing kitty. Congratulations and I hope you have a wonderful day! I'm glad you're so strong and were able to make it through all of your troubles.

Fluffy, a survivor you are and paw applause to your purrsons for loving you so much...for taking the time for those bottle feedings and giving you such a happy home. You are simply adorable, and we hope you live a long and happy life. Enjoy your day as Cat of the Day, sweet one - it is wonderful to meet you!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Beautiful Fluffy...Reading your amazing, heartwarming story of rescue and survival was the perfect way to start off the week! What a brave and courageous little fighter you are; your indomitable spirit is an inspiration to us all! Many thanks to your compassionate and devoted humans for giving you the paw up in life you so richly deserved And oh how you've repaid their kindness with your pure love and joyfulness! How blessed they are to have such a loving and gentle furkid like you! Congratulations to you precious Fluffy! We are honored to have such a special kitty as our Cat of the Day! I hope you and your family enjoy a very happy day celebrating your "top cat" honors! Long and healthy life to you beautiful Fluffy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fluffy , you are an Amazing Cat , with a strong will to live. And your Guardians cant be Bumbling Fools as you look so very Healthy , and HAPPY! The Found Cats send you a Ferocious MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Friendly Fluffy COTD!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Fluffy, you are adorable! A gift from God indeed.

Enjoy your day!

Aww Fluffy you are soooooo adorable. What a heartwarming story.
    You've come a long way sweetie.

Congratulations on being our COTD.
    I hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Fluffy, you lucky girl. My Lucy's story was similar, however when we found her, her umbilical cord was still attached. We didn't think she'd pull through but like you are to your family, she is the light of our lives. Congrats on being COTD, you pretty thing!

Fluffy
    What an adorable little survivor you are! I know how speical you bottle babies are! Congratulations on finding the perfect forever home and family and for being our special Cat of the Day today too! I hope you and your family have many many years of happy times together.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Such a lovely young lady you are Fluffy. Lovely and Lucky to live with such good humans. HooRay for you, Miss COTD!

What a beautiful little cat, and a sweetheart, too. Hope she continues to enjoy a healthy life in her happy home. What a shame it would have been if she had not found her way into it.

Oh Fluffy, you are sooooo beautiful!! It sounds like you have the most wonderful home and very caring parents who love you sooo much. You are truly an inspiration - and we hope you have many many years of love, purrs and scratchies!! Congrats to Fabbbbulous Fluffy, Our Adooorable Cat of the Day!

Fluffy! What a beautiful little girl you are, with your lovely eyes and shining fur.

It's good to hear that you repay all your wonderful humans' love and devotion with your entertaining antics and your exceptional purring.

Congratulations on your special honour today, sweet girl.