Thread: New horsegame/comunity

New horsegame/comunity

Just wanted to tell you all about this game/comunity (we have the same in sweden in only swedish)
    http://www.mystudfarm.com
    Im Aussiegirl there

Waaahhhhhh! It won't let me sighn up!

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

It looks really cute but I don't even know one single thing about horses!!! Evcept "that is a BIG horse" or "that is a baby horse". I am doing good when I can pick out the horses from the cows in a pasture

Ill sign up!

~Maggie~
    DESTINY
    "Destiny is a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice: it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
    WINSTON CHURCHILL

Originally posted by sirrahbed
    It looks really cute but I don't even know one single thing about horses!!! Evcept "that is a BIG horse" or "that is a baby horse". I am doing good when I can pick out the horses from the cows in a pasture
    I know =P It are not horseppl who made it, it is two 20yr old guys who cant nothing about horses

Originally posted by joanofark
    Waaahhhhhh! It won't let me sighn up!
    Yeah i cant do it by my self, my comp is stupid.. I asked somebody else for helping me sign up...

it let me sign up just fine but its a little out of date, like by 2 years lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Originally posted by cali
    it let me sign up just fine but its a little out of date, like by 2 years lol