Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All My Children

All My Children

OK, let's hope this works.

Elvis:

JD:

TimTam:

Yertle:

Oh my gosh! I remember your babies so well. Its been way too long since we've seen pictures of them. They are every bit as cute as I remembered! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Cute!!! Is Yertle named after the children's book "I'm Yertle the turtle, oh marvelous me! For I am the king of all that I see!"
    JD has mongo big paws! May I schmoozle his belly?
    I think Elvis needs a *SMOOCH* right at the top of his white arrow - will you deliver it please? right at the top where it comes to a point? ah!!!

Is Yertle named after the children's book "I'm Yertle the turtle, oh marvelous me! For I am the king of all that I see!"
    You got it, chickie!

Haha, yeah, JD has some big ol'paws. When I got him, he was only 6 months old, and his paws were gigantic. I even jokingly asked the lady at the shelter, "you sure he's not a baby tiger, lady??"

Thanks for the sweet comments. I shall deliver your smooches and schmoozles.

Would you be so kind as to send Elvis to Connecticut to sing for me? He is just sooooo adorable.

JD...I could give you kisses on your pawsie's all day long.

I am really bad with other animals....so would you please tell me what kind of turtle is TimTam and Yurtle? I'm very curious about them. --- Meg

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Oh, hello TimTam and Yertle
    Our much-missed turtles
    And Elvis, luxurious
    JD orangefurryus

We're glad to have your mom and you back again!

Thelma! Great pics!

I think you should retell the uh... "private moment" you shared with a certain furby while listening to Cold Play! (Haha... anyone else -much to Thelma's chargrin- remember that?)

I am really bad with other animals....so would you please tell me what kind of turtle is TimTam and Yurtle? I'm very curious about them. --- Meg
    Meg, Yertle is an Eastern Box Turtle, but I'm not too sure about TimTam. I have had some people guess that he may be some sort of river turtle, but nobody can tell me for sure. I have looked on the internet, but no luck. I think I'm going to post his pic in the pet general area and hope that someone will know.

Haha, Zippy, you have a very good memory, unfortunately for me!
    I think you're talking about the time that Elvis got...ahem...aroused while laying with me listening to music. He's a very affectionate cat, but I was like...wha??? LOL! Yeah, luckily it was only that one time. The last thing I needed was for my cat to get "happy" everytime he sat on someone's lap, LMAO.

How good to see your kids again Thelma! All grown up now....

Awww....Elvis and JD are adorable! Two such cutie pie orangies. And I have to admit I was a bit surprised when I saw a turtle! Expected another kitty but got a turtle instead.

Almost like the time when I was little and we went fishing. Got a bite on my line. Expected a fish but got a snapping turtle instead! Needless to say we got him off the hook and back into the water as quickly as possibly so we didn't get snapped!

How do the kitties react to the turtles? They could probably care less since a turtle is slow which tends to bore most kitties.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Wow! They're both gorgeous. Elvis certainly gives you the look! He has beautiful markings. JD looks SO much like Fister.

It's been quite a while - good to see you back!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

It's great to see pics of the kids again, Thelma! Elvis and JD are looking so fine! And isn't it great to see Yertle again! You didn't have TimTam last time you were here, did you? What a cutie! Remember when we all first joined? We were only just beginning/learning to post pics Hope to be seeing lots of more them!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

OMG Orangie Overload!!! Elvis and JD are gorgeous!! Sending them big scritchies and smooches!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

I think you have some adorable critters there, I love those turtles, wow, they are just adorable!

Thanks for sharing!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Aww! JD reminds me of my Mishi - he even has the same ginormous velvet paws.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10