Thread: Spencer

Spencer

LUCKY ME! Being first at setting eyes on a breathtaking, handsome Goldie, smelling the flowers! I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw such an adorable picture! Having a soft spot in my heart for Goldens, I just smiled at your antics, Spencer! Tennis Balls and Water! Life is so simple and grand! Of course you want to rough play at 8p! Your people have no rights wanting to settle down so early when the night is still young! I'll bet you're a fantastic cuddler and soft and smooth and OH! So kissable! Congratulations on your special day, precious boy! May you have a romping good time!!

I've been Boooo'd!

Hi Spencer!

Such a pretty boy!!! Spencer, you're a very very handsome man. You look alot like our big nephew, Jake. You both are very beautiful boys. You look like you have Jake's personality too. We would love to meet you!! Please be careful Spencer and don't eat any harmful plants. We don't want you to be sick. We hope you get all the tennis balls to play with and alot of water fun today as our gloriously handsome DOTD. Congratulations Spencer!!! Enjoy today and every day with your family big guy! Treats all around!! Always remember to love your life like we do!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Steamy Florida

CONGRATULATIONS SPENCER!

Look at that picture of you Spencer, it's just precious
    I can't believe how much you love the water and would want to take a bath. Why don't you come over to here and convince my dogs that baths are a good thing
    Playtime at 8 hu? Sounds like you are like my niece, you just fight your sleep

I hope that you have a totally wonderful day today celebrating your new title of our sweet....
    DOG OF THE DAY!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Spencer, if I could reach through my screen and steal you I just might do it!

Your picture made my heart smile this morning. I'd love to give you a congratulatory hug and kissy on your cheek!

Congratulations you baby doll!

Spencer, you are just too cute for words!!!! You are either taking time to enjoy the whiff of that flower OR getting ready to bite it off AWWW puppy play. It sounds like you are on the road to getting spoiled rotten but hey, its fun for all I would certainly love to smooch the pooch and just play with you but alas, I have to work Many treats, hugs and flowers (?) today for you baby boy!!!!

Spencer, you are a handsome boy, and I like how you are stopping to smell (or nibble) the flowers! Congratulations on being our special DOTD. Maybe for a treat today you can go swimming!
    Oreo and Molly

Spencer!!

What a cute puppy!! You look very handsome sniffing those flowers, and what a great name too!! I'm sure my puppy, Blaze would love to play with you too!! Enjoy your puppy days!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

what an adorable pup......what an adorable picture! congratulations to the dotd!

Oh Spencer!! What a cutie pie you are!

Seems like all goldens, you have a tennis ball fetish. Daisy sure would get along with you! I wish I could snatch you up right through the screen! Your family sure is lucky to have a beautiful golden boy like you, sweetie!

Congratulations on being our DOTD, Spencer! I hope you get spoiled with tons of love and all the treats you want!

Spencer, I have a "Golden" home, for sure, with 3 Goldens of my own, and a "yellow" Lab girl, too!!!! So, when I saw your picture this morning, my heart simply melted!!!!! I know you are the best gift that any family could ever receive, sweetheart.

Congratulations, Spencer, on being the Dog of the Day!!!!

Greeting to you precious Spencer...a fellow Cape Codder I see What a perfect environment for a happy, energetic, water loving Golden boy! If you're ever "over the bridge," stop by our house by Cape Cod Bay! Me and my water lovin' Lab Star would love to treat you to a day on our beach and a swim in the pool! Your family's so lucky to have such a gorgeous, gentle, cuddle bug like you dear Spencer! Retrievers are simply the best Congratulations to our very special Dog of the Day, sweet, sweet Spencer Enjoy your day of honor dear boy with lots of water fun and tennis balls

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Spencer, you are such a sweet looking boy!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Spencer, aren't you just utterly precious! It sounds like you have the priorities of life already down pat: romping, cuddling, treats and of course stopping to appreciate flowers!

That wonderful happy golden personality is irresistable as I am sure your wonderful family can attest to! I bet even though your Mom and Dad are trying to relax in the evening and you begin romping around, they get quite a smile out of your antics .

Long and joyful life to you Spencer, our most deserving golden Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Spencer you sound like such a fun pup to have around. My Sadie can't imagine enjoying baths!

Spencer, You are just beautiful! I think someday I would like to have a golden.

Congrats on your special day

Enjoy being Dog of the Day!

Robin