Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi! I'm new!

Hi! I'm new!

Hello fellow cat lovers! I'm new here but I've been watching your posts for several months now and just decided that I would join. My computer acts weird sometimes so I'm not sure how well this will work but I'll give it a shot^_^
    Here's a picture of one of my calicos: Ping Pong. Not a very good pic but enough for now.
    Thankyou all!
    CalicoLuver

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Oops didn't work with the pic part, but you've found a wonderful place of cat lovers. My Mitzi is a calico/tortie. Welcome to PT! How many cats do you have? (giggle - us PT folks almost always assume there's more than one cat)

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Oh, yes there's definetly more than one cat^_^ All of mine are calicos and I love them dearly.
    There's Carlotta who is about 2 yrs old and her daughter(the piccy)Ping Pong which just turned a yr old at the end of last month. Then there's Lain. GORGEOUS face!!! She was dumped of in a parking lot when she was about 6wks and she's almost a year now^_^....OH! and Ping Pong currently has three 5wk old kittens(I will send piccys ASAP!!!):a tuxedo(M), an orange tabby(M), and a blackish one(F). We're wanting to keep the orange tabby but I'm not quite sure what the pet limit is here (hehehehee)

Hi CalicoLuver and WELCOME to Pet Talk. I think you are going to find this is a very fun place to chat and share your pictures and stories.

My name is Meg and I have 5 furkids...you can see their pictures below in my sig.

If you want to find out more information on how to post pictures go up to the top of the page and do a search for posting pictures. I don't remember who it was that did a really go tutorial on the in's and out's of posting pictures.

Welcome again!!!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Thankyou every1 for welcoming me! Ummm....I went to the search thing and typed in "posting pictures" but didn't really find anything...do you know what I should type in?
    I have LOTS of pictures of my cats(Dad said that all he could ever find on the camera was cat pictures!)and if you all like looking at cat pictures as much as I do I'm sure you'll like the MANY pictures I can supply you w/. There's lots of kitten pictures(I even have some of my oldest cat w/her litter!). We have lots of beautiful neighborhood cats that-invade our territory-so I'll send in piccys of them too......I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here. Finally a group of ppl that I can talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, about cats to w/out them telling me to shutup!

welcome

Hi, and welcome to Pet Talk, Calicoluver! My name is david p from Pittsburgh. I hope you like it here, and post OFTEN! I am the manservant to two kitties, Nikki, a 3 year old tuxedo, and Daisy, a 14 month old tortie. I'm sure you decided to join!!

Here is the link for the pictures....
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...t=pictures+101

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Welcome! Yes, we love to talk about our cats and we love to see pictures of each others cats! The more the merrier!

I have two cats - Allen and Pouncer, and they love wach other dearly. I also have one dog, Nicki. All three are in my signature below.

Wow! Thankyou....I will look into that picture posting instructions^_^
    My computer was acting weird...again so that's why I got off so fast.
    I did start up a picture of rainbow bridge cats. I will try and get that up when I can get piccys to display properly. I must tell you....I loooove art and drawing so I'm always drawing something(usually cats-I tell you...they're all I think about
    If you all would like I can put some of my drawn cat pictures up....I haven't seen anybody do that but hey...it's cats!
    Thankyou all again for your warm welcomes!>^.^<

Welcome CalicoLuver! You feel free to talk all you want about cats! We love it!
    I lost count...how many cats do you have?
    I have ten as you can see below. They're a mess but I love them all!

Well, I have 3 cats that are mine for sure-the calicos. We live in the heart of the city(quiet street though so I don't have to worry about them getting....well, you know). One of our cats has kittens right now but we're thinking of keeping one of them. I'm not sure what the pet limit is around here but I'd hate for the city to take all my kitties away. So I have either 3-4 cats....say, I see that several of you have multipal cats...4-10 range.... do you all ever have annoying ppl call up on you...? We haven't-yet...but we've been asked how many cats we have. I wish there was no limit...I could take in every cat I see
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Welcome! I have only one cat...although I will add to my cat population one of these days. For now, I am afraid one cat around the house is all my elderly pooch and my skinkid can handle. Julie is my brown tabby girl and she is my heart.

Originally posted by nibblets
    Welcome! I have only one cat...although I will add to my cat population one of these days. For now, I am afraid one cat around the house is all my elderly pooch and my skinkid can handle. Julie is my brown tabby girl and she is my heart.
    Nibblets, I thnik Julie is GEORGEOUS!!

Hi and Welcome to PT!!! Your kitty in the picture is very pretty. I look forward to seeing the rest.

I have three cats and a dog as you can see in my signature below.

From Decker with Love

Hi and welcome to PT! I love calicos too, and have always wanted one... I got my chance when Katie, my buff tabby, had kittens about a month and a half ago. The only female was a gorgeous little Calico we named Cleo. We started with 3 cats, now we've got 7, 3 dogs, and 2 ferrets! Quite a zoo! Your girl in the pic is gorgeous! Post more pics when you can!
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant