Thread: Hi Just wanted to tell everyone about my baby!

Hi Just wanted to tell everyone about my baby!

Hi I know I havent been on for a while, but I just have to tell everyone about my newest arrival!! Jacob Keith Green was born at 1014am on Tuesday, April 20, 2004. He weighed 9lbs 8oz and was 21in long. He has lots of golden brown hair! He is now 2mths and weighs 14lbs 10oz and is 23 1/2 inches!!

My doxie Drake has taken to him well. I was a bit nervous about how he would act, but he seems to not mind too much. I noticed he has become a little more independent though. He still enjoys getting in my lap and as long as he's not disturbing Jacob I dont mind. He loves to lick him and Jacob seems like he likes to touch him. Im sure they will be the best of friends.

Well I hope to get pics up soon, but don't know how long. Brand new computer and it's already messing up! ARRRGGGHHH

http://www.pregnancyweekly.com/album...um.asp?s=1&p=3

Tell me if that link works! It should take you to my photo album on another site. Then you can see some cute pics of Drake and a few of the baby. Hopefully to be updated soon though!
    Lori Green!

Drake and Jake 2004
    Jacob 4-20-04
    Drake 1-11-03

CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your son, I await the pics and look forward to seeing him, he sounds beautiful.

I do remember you from sometime ago, you will be even busier now with bubs, but hope you keep us up to date with his progress, about you and your family and pets. Thanks for sharing the great news.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Did that link work???

Here try it like this!

http://www.pregnancyweekly.com/[email protected]

It should take you to a photo album where you can see pics of my baby and my furkid!! Let me know if it works!
    Lori Green!

Drake and Jake 2004
    Jacob 4-20-04
    Drake 1-11-03

The link works!!! Congratulations on your new baby!!!! What a precious gift you have received!!!!

Drake and Jacob are both adorable! Congrats!
    Last edited by ComedyDevil; 06-14-2004 at 02:17 PM.
    Amy & the furkids

Congrats! What a beautiful little boy Jacob is. I love his name!

Robin

congrats! Jacob is a beautiful boy!
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

What beautiful pics of a beautiful family Congratulations to you and the proud daddy...and Drake too, of course Jacob is precious! I wish you all the best! And hopefully Jacob and Drake will grow up to be great friends

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~