Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello Everybody!!

Hello Thelmalu!

I guess I would be one of the newbies to you. I think I have been here a year now My name is Robin and those are my 2 pups in my signature. Katie is one year old and Tori is 5 months old.

It is so nice to meet you!

Robin

THELMA!!! Hey buddie! Would have posted sooner but had BIG problems with my home computer and had to wait until I got to work today. Last I heard from you was your birthday if I remember correctly. Lots has happened around here but the best part is all the meetings with other PT'ers there have been. Since that first one you & I were going to go to together in TX, I've been to PA and to CA for meetings - and met several PT'ers here in DC and met up with Slick in Seattle. (You will like Slick, she's a goof!) * No offence Slick, I mean that in the nicest way * Do stop by Richards Place/Thursdays for a drink and some fun and we can get caught up. The bar usually opens on Wednesday but don't let that confuse you.
    By the way, don't leave your keys lying around, one of the "regulars" has this thing about keys and you may have to climb up onto the roof to find them Welcome home
    Laurie

Thanks for the welcome RobiLee!

LAURIE!! How's it going? Yeah, I definitely wanna check out this bar place on Thursday, but where do I go? I don't see any kind of chatroom button anywhere?

Talk to ya soon!

To find the bar..........

We're tucked away in The Dog House!!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Happy, Happy, Happy!!!!! I thought I was seeing things, earlier when I saw you reply to a post. Then I saw this post!!!! OMG!!!!!! Did you ever see an old lady do flips??? I just did!!!

Thelma, I am so happy to see you back!!!! Hugs and kisses to you and yours.

Logan