Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everybody!!

Welcome back!!! I do remember seeing your posts way back when I was a newbie, but I believe you left soon after I joined, so I never got to know you. I've been here for over 2 years now. Hope you stick around. I would love to see pictures of your kitties!

Originally posted by Karen

... Lbaker is gonna be happy to have you back, too!
    Welcome Home! Lbaker is going to have to introduce to Thursday's! Oh, Boy the fun hijinx that go on in there! They are a rowdy fun bunch!

Welcome home once again!

Welcome back! My name is Annie, nice to meet ya!

thanks macky
    I love you Chaser

HI. I don't know if you were here when I first joined but I've been here for quite some time now. My name is Cass and I have a on of pets, so won't bother to list them all. I used to have a cat named JD, also named for Jack Daniels (and also one of my favorite bands Guttermouth sings about it, which is one of my favorite songs too!), which is the only liquor I will drink. He was a grey fluffball cat which looked identical to the cat I have now, also grey by the name of Ewok.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Welcome back! It was such a treat to see your screen name under current posts!

{{{snugglies to Elvis and JD and any other critter that would be okay with 'em!}}}

Amber and Cassy >^._.^< and Livvy >^._.^<
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

I remember you very well! WELCOME BACK!!!!!!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

welcome back to PT!

Hi, and a big welcome back from david p from Pittsburgh! I joined PT at the end of February. about 5 months. Sometimes I feel a little lost in this all girl PT, but everybody's real friendly with each other. I am the personal servant to Nikki, a 3 year old Tuxedo kitty, and Daisy, a 14 month old tortie. I hope that youy renewing old friendships and hopefully making LOTS of new ones. BTW, you have to come down to the cyber bar on thursdays at the doghouse forum. It's loads of FUN!! lol lol

WOW! Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome! Youz guyz are da best!

LOTS of familiar names! Kay+Simba+Nala , Karen!, popcornbird, LoudLou, AmberLee!!, aly+sweet little Reece! Glad to see you're all still here!

Corinna, thanks for the tip! I'll definitely be stopping by the cyber bar for a chat and a cold one!

Jazzcat, countrycowgirl, Annie, Cass and davidp, thanks for the welcome! Can't wait to make more awesome PetTalk friends!

Welcome Home is right! I recognized your name immediately and jumped right into the thread to be sure it was you!

We have so many wonderful new members that it will take you a while to get to know everyone.

Ah yes, please be sure to visit Thursdays and let me be the first to buy you a drink at our cyber bar! But just know, enter there at your own risk! And whatever you do, don't go near the Lost and Found.

But Laurie will be there and she can show you the ropes too.

Again - a huge Welcome Back from another died and gone to heaven orange cat lover!

Welcome back!

Hello and welcome back to Pet Talk! I don't think you'll remember me although your screen name sounds familiar to me. I've been here for almost two years now and am owned by two budgie birds named Rocket and Sky and a Sheltie named Mickey.

Hope to see many more posts from you.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Finally, an oldtimer returns!
    Please be sure to stick around, Please?

Thelmalu - WELCOME BACK HOME!! Lovely to hear from you again - lovely surprise to see your name pop up!

Lots of nosey kissies to the furries and {{Hugs}} to you.

I've still got the three mouseketeers Bagel, Dan and Ketchum and their still driving me batty

You'll have lots of catching up to do - so pleased you returned.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Hey, Thelma!!! Wow, it's great to have you back! Hope you stick around Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sorry to keep bumping my own thread, but I just have to say thanks for all the warm welcomes.

Ah yes, please be sure to visit Thursdays and let me be the first to buy you a drink at our cyber bar! But just know, enter there at your own risk! And whatever you do, don't go near the Lost and Found.
    Gini- I will check it out, for sure. And...Laurie...LBaker! My long time PT best bud! Love that chickie! Where is she??

ChrisH and primabella, thanks for the welcome!

Freckles! Hey! What's up??

Lynnestankard! How are ya? Are you anywhere near London? I'm heading in that direction this September! I'll be visiting a friend who is working there for 6 months, and if you're nearby, I'd love to meet up!

Sandra! Hey girl! How's it going? How are the lovely babies?