Thread: Please Read!!!!!

Please Read!!!!!

We have just Rescue these 4 puppies from the side of the road.. This is how we came about to get these pups.. I have a friend that Breeds small dogs.. Well, their friend call them to let them know that there was Rottweiler Pups running the road. Some of their siblings had been hit by cars..With no experience that my friend had with them she called me.. I went out to find them.. I stop at a house and knock on the door and as if these were their pups and they said no but they belong to the people right across the road.. So, that lady call and said there were some people who wanted these pups and the Owner of the pups told them to take the pups. So I loaded them up and now we have them.. They are way under fed and dehydrated, wormy, loss of hair and 1 is very aggressive.. We will work with him with everything we have.. We will post pictures of them tomorrow but I want you to know they look really bad and with sores.. We are calling our vet tomorrow.. These pups with be evalated and Health Screened by our Vet before we let them go to new homes.. (1) pup looks like a Lab (Male), (1) Pup looks like Shepherd/Rott(Female)the last (2) look like Rotts but longer snouts(Males) Pup's Mom is Rott/Lad mixed. Puppies are about 2 months to 2 and ahalf months old.
    Inquiries on Puppies please email me at: [email protected]

http://www.dtsrottweilers.net/Rescue.html
    To see more pictures and info on these pups

Gosh thank you for rescuing these babies, and caring enough to bring them to the vet and everything. They are adorable even though I can tell they aren't at their best at the moment.

What sweet, sweet faces they have!

Keep us updated.

The people who owned them should be ashamed of themselves. Have the vet write down everything, and perhaps you can send the bill to those awful people who let the pups' health deteriorate, and who set them loose in the road! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

I have their address.. I have never thought of that but that is a very good idea.. I might just do that..

I would like everyone to know that we already reported them to Animal Control.. The people refuse to give of the mom also.. She was also in bad health.. She could hardly keep her eyes open from all the mucus..

I'm waiting to here back from Animal Control to see what they are going to do.. I spoke with them yesterday and they can't get up with the people that had the pups.. I'm some worried about momma of the pups..

Thanks for the reply..

Pups have Vet appt. on the 15th of June

Thank you for caring about these pups! Their owner should be prosecuted! Good luck at the vet and let us know what happens.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

I will keep everyone inform on what the Vet said about pups..

Keep checking back on the rescue page because I will be adding more pictures as they impove.. I will say it will be about a week.. They are looking somewhat better because they have food and water and LOVE!!!

The aggressive pup in now coming around.. He no longer trys to bite when rubbing or picking him up.. He has figure Love is good instead of being beaten as he has acted..

Thanks for the replys..

Bless you for all you have done for these puppies. Please keep us posted on events and what Animal Control decides.

Denyce

What we have already done for these pups:
    Wormed (Never seen round worms so big!!)
    Had dierea (their Stomachs are now stable with hard poo)
    Deflea & Tick (Really Bad)
    Dipped (Mange)
    Of Course food and water and a stable enviroment

Reported the people to Animal Control

Vet Appt. 06/15/04 Will let everyone know how that does.

Thanks Again for the Replies

Yayyyyy! Not only that you've done so much for the pups, but that you reported the "owners" to Animal Control.

I'll look forward to seeing more, healthier puppy pictures. Certain people here at Pet Talk will be yelling *Puppy breath!" in envy, that I know!

I would like to Thank C.A.P.S for posting and trying to help donate money for Vet Bills to come. You can see our link and information that they put on their website at:
    http://www.capsrescue.org/Home.htm
    Thanks

I'm so glad that someone like you found the pups! Way to go on reporting the owners (and I use the term loosely ) and for taking the time to care for the pups! Always had a soft spot for rottis, and if I could I'd adopt one of them! Keep us updated and thanks again! It's people like you who make a difference!
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

Rescue Pictures Updated
    Everyone take a look at the pups that I have only had for 4 days.. I will try every 4 to 5 days to update pictures on my website..

Don't they look happy.. They have learned not to pee themselves and learn how to wag their tails.. This makes me feel really good.. They are my babies call me Grandma..

you've done a great thing for these babies! they look so much happier. i'm sure you'll make sure they find the best possible homes!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

you're in

North Carolina? Is there a ncspca you can contact to report the owners? (would be affiliated with aspca). We have in MA, mspca which checks on reports of neglect/abuse. I am not always pleased with their findings but I find that in conjunction with animal control, some measures are sometimes taken. It's so hard for them because as long as the pet has food, water, shelter, and proof of vet services, from what I have experienced, there is little they can do. The trick I guess is to call again and report continued problem because these agencies don't always have or take the time to do the follow up work to check on liars! I am serious! It's sad but unless someone checks in later on these owners, they continue to get away with poor ownership and the animals suffer! Keep on top of animal control, don't let them get away with the one time visit! Keep us posted and btw, wonderful job you've done for these kids! I'm sure they must love you to death! Now for getting the mom...(before they breed her again). You know, it might be fairly easy to call vet offices and find out what vet they are using... then tell animal control so they can get a vet report on mom dog..
    pixie