Thread: Kodiack

Kodiack

I can understand how the person who submitted Kodiack would fall in love with him. Apparently Kodiack has a heart big enough to extend his loving ways beyond his family and capture the affection and adoration of one loyal fan. I know what it is like to love a neighbor dog, having done so once myself. Congratulations Kodiack for having so many people who love you and for being our very special Dog of the Day.

Kodiack is one lucky dog to have a great neighbor! What a beauty he is. Congrats on Dog of the Day!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Kodiack is just one of the most beautiful dogs I have ever seen. He has a best friend in his neighbor and I'm sure he knows that and rewards his friend with lots of kisses.
    Congradulations Kodiack for being one of the most beautiful Dogs of the Day.

Dear Kodi! You must truly be special to garner such adoration from your sweet neighbor buddy! Besides being absolutely gorgeous, you seem to have the most lovable and gentle of personalities. I'm sure everyone who meets you falls in love with you instantly! I have a husky (x) named Cody! She loves the snow too! Congratulations to Kodi, our Dog of the Day and most beloved dog in the neighborhood!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kodiack,
    What a great story! And what a wonderful neighbor to love you enough to submit you for the Dog of the Day! I think both of you deserve warm congratulations from us!! So "Congratulations"!!!!! You're the Dog of the Day!!!