Thread: I Know

I Know

I know about all about breeding all the risk of puppies not making it and dieses...There is so much! Ive asked my vet alittle, but i know most see, if you knew a lemon IS MOST LIKELY TO BE IN THE PACK ITS A 99% chance!!!! I spent 500$ on my beagle buying him. and another 2000 in all of his thing and clothes. Im not an abuser or anthing of the sort! If I get another one it will be from a shelter if you dont believe me the one i WOULD get would be gidget from the sumner county humane society YOU CAN LOOK IT UP!!!! NOW PLEASE DONT BE TELLING ME ALL THE CRAP ABOUT HOW IT IS WRONG!!!! ITS NOT MY FAULT PEOPLE DO THIS STUFF TO DOGS...I WILL TRY TO PREVENT IT WITH MINE!! BY SAYING IF NO ONE WANTS HIM I WILL GIVE THEM THERE MONEY BACK AND KEEP HIM CAUSE I LOVE THEM!!!! SO PLEASE ITS NOT ABORTION OR ANYTHING SO DONT SEND ME THINGS LIKE THAT I HAVE ENOUGH STUFF ON MY MIND

huh?
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Im with YLL, huh?

What exactly are you saying?

Re: I Know

Originally posted by chanell7760652
    I know about all about breeding
    Chanell, you haven't been alive long enough to know all about breeding. True dog breeders, who breed to improve the breed line, not to have one puppy and sell the rest for fun, put 20 plus years into researching the breed, learning genetics (you know about all that right!?), etc.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

I think she is reffering to her other post (see beagle dogs).

Anyways there is no need to yell, no one yelled at you. Most were kind, although because it is something you are against it may sem harsh. You have to remember here that everyone is dog lovers, therefore we look into what is best for the dog. I am sure if you calmy explained that you have your dog all up to date on vaccines, x-rays, tests, etc.. & you would do the same w/ the other, & explained that both breeds are of working lines (should be for a beagle) and the whole 9 yards everyone would respect you for bettering the breed.

So you are prepared if need to take on the lifetime roll of dog mom to up to 15 beagles?

Also remember some strange people buy dogs, just WHAT IF they bought the dog & didn't tell you that they were getting rid of it & brought it to the shelter or something?

We were just explaining that breeding is something that is MAJOR, it has to be thought through, you have to better the breed & only better the breed
    Which brings me to the point, you have only mentioned about the color of the dog you did not mentiuon anything about bettering the breed, therefore I don't mean to be rude but I dought you want to better the breed. As that should be your ONLY concern.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.